The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Costuming/What are you wearing to the midnight thread

A fairly standard outfit, almost certainly black.

Marion doesn't know it yet. :cwink:

Depending on my theater policies, I'm doing:

Final Showdown Ra's
henry-ducard.jpg

Or the Scarecrow
scarecrow.jpg

I have everything, but for either one I need to finish up my mask and need to acquire a green/velvet scarf; might even trim my hair to Neeson's length and make a goatee. :woot:

My facial hair growth isn't going according to plan... :csad:

Going as Catwoman! :awesome: Hopefully I can walk in the thigh-high stilettos and not die. :funny: Although I'm not sure if my fiance will let me out of the house once he sees me in them...

:shock You have a very lucky fiance :awesome:

I'm going as Bane and my friends friends are all dressing up we have Joker,Harley Quinn,Ra's al ghul,Two-face,Scarecrow,Catwomen,Batman,me as Bane,Riddler,Poison ivy,and Gordon

I'm debating whether to wear my Neal Adams shirt, or my "glow-in-the-dark" Bat emblem shirt (it doesn't really glow in the dark).

My DBH shirts just came in so I'll be wearing one of them, not sure which yet :).

zn6kgj.jpg

Probably gonna wear some pants, maybe a shirt. I'll see where the knight takes me.

I'll wear whatever clothes are clean at the moment, no Batman gear for me, never been into that kind of stuff.

Not really lucky right now. Last night I stayed up until 5am ripping the score. He got up shortly after. :o

Well if he can't appreciate your love of TDK trilogy I don't know why he's your fiance :o
:awesome:

I'll be wearing this...
AAAADIF3CGAAAAAAAbOsVg.jpg

It's my only Batman-related t-shirt, it's hard to get superhero stuff in New Zealand :p

yjZNb.jpg

I will be wearing this shirt I bought just for the midnight show.

That shirt is really cool Batman1115! Where did you get it at?

I'm still debating on what I am going to wear to the midnight premiere. I was thinking about going as Bruce Wayne. I've got a suit (not Armani) and my hair is pretty much the exact style of Bale's in Rises. I also make custom t-shirts at work and was thinking about maybe making up something too. Not sure.

For Dark Knight I wore my Batman masquerade dress for the early 'Kicking and Screening' sneak preview. (Pic with a random Batman)

meandbat1-1.jpg

And then for the 'opening night' midnight show, I wore my 'Got Bale?' shirt and carried my Bruce/Bats purse I made (complete with Joker and Batman pez inside. :p )

meshirt.jpg

I'm hoping to finish my new Batman dress in time for the first showing... Hard to sew with all the reviews and excitement brewing though. ;)

Wow!:hrt:

Well, lol, probably just capris and a shirt- I do have a Batman t-shirt SOMEWHERE. I just need to find it.

I'd dress up as Zatanna if I could (did that one year for Halloween, turned out REALLY NICE), but she has nothing to do with franchise so that won't work!

Last edited:
Well, lol, probably just capris and a shirt- I do have a Batman t-shirt SOMEWHERE. I just need to find it.

I'd dress up as Zatanna if I could (did that one year for Halloween, turned out REALLY NICE), but she has nothing to do with franchise so that won't work!

Just tell everyone that SPOILER ALERT...she shows up in the end to introduce Batman to the Justice League.

"This is my Bane shirt...."

*looks down*

"And this is my little Bane..."

I'm wearing the same outfit I've been wearing all summer(I'm a PEANUTS character like that.): green cargo army style shorts and one of five possible t-shirts- but in my mind I'll be looking like Batman in full costume with the swagger to match. Snacks: Reeses Pieces, watermelon, and bottled water ....actually at 2:45 minutes I'll refrain from too much water, just a watermelon and the candy then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"