The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Critics/Review Thread

Nice. I suggest we scream that WB/Nolan has no faith in their film. Then we get our reviews. ;)

Yeah..then again, he did state he HEARD from various sources that TDKR was great. So it's not his opinion. So in that context, this is a different situation.

so TDKR is now 65/100 on bfca, because some woman has given it 20. Can we assume that until real reviews come out, all ratings posted early on that site are "speculative reviews?" :funny:

I don't know why even paying attention to that site

I firmly believe only Nolan and co have seen this movie at this point in time.....

so TDKR is now 65/100 on bfca, because some woman has given it 20. Can we assume that until real reviews come out, all ratings posted early on that site are "speculative reviews?" :funny:

Back to square one. :funny:

I think a very select few outside of Nolan's team have seen it, but none will dare post a review or even a rating as they will be under strict embargo rules. So for me i consider any review on that site at this point in time not legit.

Next week would be a different story though.

I think a very select few outside of Nolan's team have seen it, but none will dare post a review or even a rating as they will be under strict embargo rules. So for me i consider any review on that site at this point in time not legit.

Next week would be a different story though.

What is next week?

Legitimate reviews might start trickling in starting next week.

So, assuming if I'm understanding things correctly, if we're supposedly getting some legitimate reviews next week of the film, what are the chances of legitimate spoilers, namely the ending of the film, being spoiled by someone next week?

So, assuming if I'm understanding things correctly, if we're supposedly getting some legitimate reviews next week of the film, what are the chances of legitimate spoilers, namely the ending of the film, being spoiled by someone next week?

I'd say high.

This is starting to be the time when TDK leaks were coming in full force, especially about Two-Face.

I've grown to dislike TS2, it really doesn't hold up to 1 and 3.

I've grown to dislike TS2, it really doesn't hold up to 1 and 3.

What?! Story 2 has got to be one of the great sequels of all time. So many iconic moments in Story 2.

But, 3 is the absolute best because of the ending.

Probably because when you get down to plot, nothing really actually happens in the 2nd film. It's great, but it's no TS3.

I think on monday or Tuesday this thread should be remade because we already have 4 pages of NOTHING. Mods can that happen? restart this shizit on Tuesday morning?

I thought TS1 and 2 were great films but I was talking about superhero franchises had third sequels and they ended up badly. Hopefully TDKR will change that.

Reviews don't matter to me if I love it that's all that matters. Loved BB and TDK I was blown away I didn't need a critic to tell me that.

Yeah, I am hopeful that TDKR will break the "third film" curse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"