Te Making of X-Men the last stan on ITV1 On saturday 20th May

*xmenfan*

Sidekick
Reaction score
hiya guys i looked at the tv guide from news of the world and in the UK on itv 1 they have the making of x-men 3
cheesy.gif

it starts at 1 and finishes at 1:30
cheesy.gif
soo half an hour of making the filmwoot woot
cheesy.gif
don't go anywhere on saturday UK people
cheesy.gif

By the way i Posted this on the xverse and on xmenfilms and ma name of xmenfilms is cokkiedough and my name on thexverse is !*Rogue*!

hehe, thats you? meet spiffy :D

Again, thats for the heads up :up:

Lucky UK people:D

Somebody record it for us poor souls who can't watch it:p

Aiden said:
Spiffy?

Cheers for the H U

Yeah, im not using BB anymore seeing as everyone seems to think im a batman begins fan....:o

Thanks for the heads-up. Don't forget to Tivo it and upload, people!

_BB_ said:
Yeah, im not using BB anymore seeing as everyone seems to think im a batman begins fan....:o

You can change your name...

Im going to leave it the same here to avoid confusion but everywhere else, it will be different :)

^ cool! O my look how badly i typed my thread title :p lol i cannot spell :(

^ AHHHH stupid news of the world and sunday express :( im soo confussed lol

I made a joke about you being called Spiffy in anther thread but you didn't respond. I laughed because it sounds so chavvy.

Keep _BB_ I always thought it was for beau brummy

I'm just grey_jeanie in the Xverse... :(

It's DVC in my N&D Live magazine

I might just have to post in the Cyclops thread again. I've found something that disgusts me

It says "A chance to win Wolverine's Harley Davidson"

Rebecca Romjin in the audience of American Idol on ITV2 at the moment. Ryan mentions X-men but she dissmissed it pretty quickly and asks Taylor to sing Jailhouse Rock again!

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Thanks for the heads-up. Don't forget to Tivo it and upload, people!

even though we have tivo, its not the main thing that is used. Sky+ is as its part of the satalite package!

I thought I read somewhere that there is going to be one on HBO too, is this true?

I'll check out ITV2 sometime...I always seem to find things come on before they do on ITV itself. In some cases, mainly behind the scenes stuff.

LoGaN's RuNNer said:
I thought I read somewhere that there is going to be one on HBO too, is this true?

Yes, before the premire of batman begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"