Te Making of X-Men the last stan on ITV1 On saturday 20th May

Guys, Ian Mckellen will be on GMTV and possibly This Morning today

i'm in f***king work Saturday from 1-9! Damn it, I hope MTV have produced one. I enjoy their 'Making The Movie' series.

to be fair this is going to be the first time any thing like this is shown on the uk.

i sincerely doubt that anymore 'new' footage not seen on all the american tv spots or the 7 minute preview will be shown now.

I think the last stand is verging on maxing out on the amount of pre released clips they've put out.

to be fair it's only half and hour with breaks inbetween. It would be nice but it's going to be fairly vague, as hype members you're probably not going to get any insight that you haven't already acquired from these boards.

I suppose that is true Odin, but I haven't seen all clips and TV spots. We'll get interviews as well and at least clips will be in one place!

very vauge interviews, the best place for interview would be when they do their red carpet premiere in the uk, but i think with the almost universal world wide release, it's not going to happen

saying this, they could get the us versions instead.

ps when is the celebrity/world premiere?

There are several I think. Its opening in Cannes but I also know there is a premiere in Leicester Square next week.

oh really, if that's the case then interview after that would be better.

grey_jeanie said:
I made a joke about you being called Spiffy in anther thread but you didn't respond. I laughed because it sounds so chavvy.

Keep _BB_ I always thought it was for beau brummy

I'm just grey_jeanie in the Xverse... :(

:eek: Its not chavvy, not by me anyway, none of the chavs would even dream of sayibng that word :o

It was for beau brummie btw ;)

So is it on next saturday i hope it is and i was going to check MTV they always do making off's dont they.

Storm22 said:
anyone see this??
The stupid news of the world and the sunday express got it wrong :(. I think its on next saturday. soz

Oh good i thought i missed as i went shopping thats good news i'll tape it next week.

*xmenfan* said:
The stupid news of the world and the sunday express got it wrong :(. I think its on next saturday. soz

Ah, phew. I totally forgot about it so thought I missed it.

so its on today?....

i hope it gets online soon.

xwolverine2 said:
so its on today?....

i hope it gets online soon.
nope soz the tv guides in last sundays papers were wrong :mad: :mad: i think its on nxt sat

By the way people who live in the UK buy the mail on sunday you get free x-men play cards and a chnce to win cyclops moterbike :D

*xmenfan* said:
nope soz the tv guides in last sundays papers were wrong :mad: :mad: i think its on nxt sat
oh well, i would have seen X3 by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"