Teacher leaves wife and kids for high school student

For her sake I just hope that the dumb girl doesn't get herself knocked up.

This really needs to be a movie on Lifetime.

Okay, she went back - again - of her own accord.

Can we stop calling her a victim??

She's obviously not a victim, she's just incredibly stupid.

Let's hope this is a ruse by the girl; a cunning attempt to take him back, just so she use him and catch his dirty confessions on a recording device and then send it to the police....**** it, she's dumb, that ain't happening.

A victim of incredible stupidity. :o

I bet she's going back because she feels she has to prove some kind of point by staying with him.

It kind of reminds me of a friend of mine. He was about 22 and his girlfriend was maybe 26 or 27. This girl had no job, no education, no driver's license (!) and lived with her aunt... and wanted to have a baby. Like EVERYONE warned him about this chick but he just wouldn't listen. He even dropped out of school because she was afraid that if he finished he would dump her. I once asked him why he was with her even though she made him miserable and his response was tantamount to "If I leave everyone will have been right."

Well, now he's 25 and has two kids with his now ex-girlfriend. He works at a cheese factory and has to work split shifts just to make ends meet for himself, his kids and the ex because she refuses to get a job and help out.

Sorry for the long story. But my point is that ego can be a very powerful motivating factor in making people stay in relationships that aren't good for them.

I bet she's going back because she feels she has to prove some kind of point by staying with him.

It kind of reminds me of a friend of mine. He was about 22 and his girlfriend was maybe 26 or 27. This girl had no job, no education, no driver's license (!) and lived with her aunt... and wanted to have a baby. Like EVERYONE warned him about this chick but he just wouldn't listen. He even dropped out of school because she was afraid that if he finished he would dump her. I once asked him why he was with her even though she made him miserable and his response was tantamount to "If I leave everyone will have been right."

Well, now he's 25 and has two kids with his now ex-girlfriend. He works at a cheese factory and has to work split shifts just to make ends meet for himself, his kids and the ex because she refuses to get a job and help out.

Sorry for the long story. But my point is that ego can be a very powerful motivating factor in making people stay in relationships that aren't good for them.

He works in a cheese factory?! :wow: I didn't even know such places existed!

Great point. People do things all the time just to "prove people wrong."

She isn't a victim but her going back isn't the reason. Victims of domestic abuse go back all the time, that still doesn't mean that they aren't victims.

A victim of incredible stupidity. :o

There's an old saying about "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". Obviously, she's an idiot for making the same mistake twice. What kind of future is she really expecting with an out-of-work teacher who has abandoned his wife and four kids? :doh:

Ego often makes people do a lot of things that aren't good for them...

I hope the kids are getting along okay, despite their crazy mother. They didn't ask to be part of this situation. She IS a good mother, at least, right? Right? :csad:

There's an old saying about "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me". Obviously, she's an idiot for making the same mistake twice. What kind of future is she really expecting with an out-of-work teacher who has abandoned his wife and four kids? :doh:
Considering her stupidity, just the kind of future she deserves? :o

Many victims of domestic abuse have no support, thats why they're afraid of leaving. Their partner has cut them off from family and friends, so they don't have anyone to reach out to. But this girl has her parents, hell, all of society is rooting for her to get away, and she went back to him instead. There is just no getting through to a person like this.

For her sake I just hope that the dumb girl doesn't get herself knocked up.

I doubt that will happen, the guy wears glasses, like Woody Allen, so that leads me to believe he will want to adopt, just in case in about 18 yrs or so his wife gets old, you never know, he is gonna need a back up plan in case that happens.

I wonder if he will be allowed to teach in another school? :huh: I guess not, he will probably be scoping out the local cheese factories for vacancies. That would be a grate job.

I doubt that will happen, the guy wears glasses, like Woody Allen, so that leads me to believe he will want to adopt, just in case in about 18 yrs or so his wife gets old, you never know, he is gonna need a back up plan in case that happens.

I wonder if he will be allowed to teach in another school? :huh: I guess not, he will probably be scoping out the local cheese factories for vacancies. That would be a grate job.
lol cheese factories!

I seriously doubt that any school will hire a teacher that they know has a propensity towards dating his students.

Hell, who knows maybe he doesn't stop at 18 (yeah ****ing right he wasn't doing this girl before her birthday) year old high school students, maybe he'd "date" and 11 or 12 year old middle schooler if they begged him enough?

lol cheese factories!

I seriously doubt that any school will hire a teacher that they know has a propensity towards dating his students.

Hell, who knows maybe he doesn't stop at 18 (yeah ****ing right he wasn't doing this girl before her birthday) year old high school students, maybe he'd "date" and 11 or 12 year old middle schooler if they begged him enough?

I'm sorry to make jokes about this, but the whole obsession the community forum has with this subject has reached absurd levels now. I mean, look at what you are saying now, 11 and 12 yr olds, it's like people are just reaching for new things to say about this. Because from what I can see, the discussion on this subject has been exhuasted to the point of people just repeating themselves.

My last word on this subject, one day you are gonna be eating a block of cheese, and you are gonna be enjoying it, and you will be totally unaware that it was this guy who chopped it and wrapped it. Which is what I guess a lot of people think should be done to this guy's penis, but of course, we live in a civilisation consisting of mere simple jobs like working in a cheese factory, not Saudi Arabia, where a man can have his knuckles chopped off for punching a cheese sandwich.

Yes, she went back "on her own accord", but that does not negate her from being a victim of his manipulations and predatory behavior. Take a psychology class and speak to some women who have been in these types of situations then maybe you'll understand.

Women are suckers for those smooth talking nerds. :o

Yes, she went back "on her own accord", but that does not negate her from being a victim of his manipulations and predatory behavior. Take a psychology class and speak to some women who have been in these types of situations then maybe you'll understand.

She was with her mother in Ohio, he was in California with... nothing.

At this point, it is entirely her fault. She never was a victim, since everything was consensual, but at this point, it's even more clear that she's not a victim, and he's not some "predator"

He's a scuzz, and she's a dip****.

... and deathrow serial killers. That Brieviks the guy who killed 77 people, and called the cops 10 times during his rampage to surrender - along with identifying himself and his location - is getting marriage proposals. And by proposals I mean in the 300 letters range. :funny:

She was with her mother in Ohio, he was in California with... nothing.

At this point, it is entirely her fault. She never was a victim, since everything was consensual, but at this point, it's even more clear that she's not a victim, and he's not some "predator"

He's a scuzz, and she's a dip****.

Yes, she's a moron for relenting, but when he got out of jail, he was practically harassing her to come back, throwing every line he could - even bible verses - to guilt her into returning. As I said, this is a clear case of manipulation and she is a victim of it. That's what manipulators and predators do: they get you to do what they want and convince you of whatever it is they're telling you. I've seen it happen personally. She's a victim of his manipulations as much as she is a victim of her own stupid choices.

I'm not going to have this debate with you yet again, its decidedly obvious you have no understanding of the concept of manipulation and what it means to be a sufferer of it.

Smooth talking nerds are the best smooth talkers. I would fall for a smooth talking nerd anyday of the week...and I'm a guy...and I'm straight:wow:

Yes, she's a moron for relenting, but when he got out of jail, he was practically harassing her to come back, throwing every line he could - even bible verses - to guilt her into returning. As I said, this is a clear case of manipulation and she is a victim of it. That's what manipulators and predators do: they get you to do what they want and convince you of whatever it is they're telling you. I've seen it happen personally. She's a victim of his manipulations as much as she is a victim of her own stupid choices.

I'm not going to have this debate with you yet again, its decidedly obvious you have no understanding of the concept of manipulation and what it means to be a sufferer of it.
From my experience, guy who acts all needy like that tends to repulse girls. This guy sounds, acts and looks like a dweeb, not some master manipulator with mastery of a thousand seduction artists. Besides girls her age are more socially aware than you give them credit for. Certainly more than guys her age. If you ask me, there is probably more to this story, maybe something to do with the girl's mom. She could be a headcase. Cause it seems (to me) she is treating this dude like a surrogate father.

First in my class here at M.I.T.
Got skills, I'm a Champion of DND
MC Escher that's my favorite MC
Keep your 40
I'll just have an Earl Grey tea
My rims never spin to the contrary
You'll find they're quite stationary
All of my action figures are cherry
Steven Hawking's in my library
My MySpace page is all totally pimped out
I got people begging for my top 8 spaces
Yo I know Pi to a thousand places
Ain't got no grills but I still wear braces
I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise
I'm a whiz at minesweeper I can play for days
Once you see my sweet moves you're gonna stay amazed,
my fingers movin' so fast I'll set the place ablaze
There's no killer app I haven't run
At Pascal, well, I'm number 1
Do vector calculus just for fun
I ain't got a gat but I gotta soldering gun
Happy days is my favorite theme song
I can sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong
I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on
I'm fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon
Here's the part I sing on!

[YT]N9qYF9DZPdw[/YT]

*waits for the fly honeys to run up on him*

From my experience, guy who acts all needy like that tends to repulse girls. This guy sounds, acts and looks like a dweeb, not some master manipulator with mastery of a thousand seduction artists.

I see your point, but I think you underestimate who or what a manipulator can do. And you'd be surprised at the "weak" or "nerdy" or even ugly guys who are the aggressors. Most of the time they're not out saying "who am I going to manipulate tonight?" Its much more of a baser instinct, something more abstract and subtle (in their mind, anyway); they might not even realize that is what they're doing. They're usually suffering from their own issues of self esteem/worth, hence why its so important for them to get others to do what they want. It's usually not about seduction, but focused on emotion. Sex is definitely a tool in the proverbial tool belt, but it's usually a goal or "reward" for the manipulator.

Besides girls her age are more socially aware than you give them credit for.

I am in no way giving girls in general not enough credit. I'm talking about THIS girl who is in situations extremely similar to countless others that I've seen and studied. There is nothing black and white about these types of situations. Saying that some one is a victim of manipulation or could be a victim of it has nothing to do with maturity or intellect or being socially aware, and it's certainly not gender specific. Its a huge misunderstanding in this thread (and everywhere sadly) that needs to be corrected. EVERYONE has a weakness of some kind. It's all about finding that weakness, a chink in someone's armor, and then digging at it until it festers into something larger and becomes a hole that the victim has trouble even realizing they're in.

If you ask me, there is probably more to this story, maybe something to do with the girl's mom. She could be a headcase. Cause it seems (to me) she is treating this dude like a surrogate father.

Oh, I absolutely agree with this. That is how a lot of this type of stuff happens, unfortunately, which goes back to my earlier point about the manipulation being based on emotion and the aggressor finding that person's weakness.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"