Teens or Twenties

This thread and the title make me laugh.

Wait until your thirties. That's when life really kicks your ass. Seriously. The time is coming when you will wish you were 18 or 25 again and have your whole life ahead of you.

Kids. Sheesh.

30s?

I'm lookin forward to that time. I'll be at my stronger, looking more and more distinguished, and have way more $$ than I do now :o

I'm 25 and already wish that I was 24 again

I think 30's is what you make it. For me, I hope to be well-established in my career, maybe have a house and be married. I don't want kids so I think that'll make it a lot more fun :o I want to do a lot of traveling during that decade of my life.

Depends really. Can be different for different people. Personal things and family situations can happen at anytime in ones life which makes things hard. For me being a teenager was harder because I hated going to school studying **** I hated.

I would imagine they'd both suck. I'm only 19 but I'm turning 20 in July, so basically I'm going to a almost-veteran of teenage years, but by the way things look now i don't see things getting much better.

This thread and the title make me laugh.

Wait until your thirties. That's when life really kicks your ass. Seriously. The time is coming when you will wish you were 18 or 25 again and have your whole life ahead of you.

Kids. Sheesh.

Wait till your 4.................................................:(

In high school, I lived by a mall that had JC Penny, Fortunoff, Sears, Sterns and Steinbach.

Fashion wasn't ever an issue. But nowadays, it seems that kids have to be at the forefront.

Sucks for their parents. :down

"It's easier to be dead than to be young."
- Pump Up the Volume

Teenage years and I think it continues into twenties.

In High School I was the depressed loner who often thought about suicide. I was too afraid to tell my parents all this. I had very little to no friends, only three and only one attended the same school. I was tormented by pricks on a daily basis and sometimes even considered revenge, but was able to hold myself back from going psycho. Thank god. And my best friend did attempt to commit suicide.

In my Freshman year of college I was still the depressed loner and had to go back home because I was afraid of myself.

During winter break this year I got so sucked back into the past that I was afraid that college was just one big dream and knew that if I was going to high school something big might have happened. I'm lucky I was able to survive, but it's still hard trying to break out of the casket after being dead for so many years (metaphorically).

Below is a video that I made recently that depicts my experiences. And don't worry, I'm making progress. Still difficult, but I'm getting by. Still don't tell parents everything though... I'm 20.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=noEt9xot2Vk

I'm definitely better off now in my early twenties then I was in my teens.
I'm much more self-assured and not surrounded by a bunch of futureless feebs bent on making other peoples lives miserable.

That being said, I'd very much like to relive my highschool experience knowing what I know now.

It depends on the person, i loved my teens, and now I'm 22 and loving my 20's so far.

I think a lot of problems you get in your teens are silly teen bs. Like HS stuff, drama, trying to fit in. When you get to college you figure out everyone is on a big journey to the middle, with few exceptions. All that stuff that happened in Hs doesn't mean a damn thing anymore. All the popular kids aren't the sh%t anymore and so on. When you get to your 20's or post college, you get real world problems, debt, supporting yourself etc. so i think when you are teen, and i know a lot of teens hate this part of their lives, its really not that bad, suck it and so what if some girl or guy doesnt like you, or you hate your parents, there are other real problems in the world.

Again it depends on the person, but I can only imagine what being 30 is like, with a whole new set of problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"