The '08 election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritish

Avenger
Reaction score
I took the liberty of creating one thread to contain the news surrounding the '08 election. I'm sorry If I miss some obscure candidate you plan on voting for, just push the "other" button.

I want Gore to run, but he won't. So I'll probably vote Richardson.

A picked Obama-Theres only a few things that he and I dont see eye to eye on.
Still, its a little early in the game right now.
When it comes down to the final two I'm certain it will be a "lesser of two evils" situation as it always is.

Giuliani's my first choice, Obama would by my second.

I want Gore to run, but he won't. So I'll probably vote Richardson.

I gotta say,..It was obvious he was the clear cut winner of the CNN /Youtube debate.No question.

As long as a Republican wins, I'll be happy. :yay: :heart:

I think Gore could win if he actually ran. I doubt he will though...

They shouldn't.

I'm always a fan of socially liberal Republicans (I feel they're usually liberal, but not to the extreme that a lot of Democrats go to), and I put a lot of emphasis on how a candidate conducts himself and both Giuliani and Obama excel at that.

I gotta say,..It was obvious he was the clear cut winner of the CNN /Youtube debate.No question.

Richardson's policy ideas make the most sense, he has the most experience in the executive branch and in all honest is the best person for the job. If this were an interview process based on credentials, he would have the job in a heart beat.

As it is, he is fat, ugly, and Hispanic, so he will never win which is sad because he could do great things for this country.

They shouldn't.

I'm always a fan of socially liberal Republicans (I feel they're usually liberal, but not to the extreme that a lot of Democrats go to), and I put a lot of emphasis on how a candidate conducts himself and both Giuliani and Obama excel at that.

Hmm, Giuliani makes sense, but Obama particularly suprises me. I figured you'd see through his whole "look at me, I'm smart, charming, handsome, funny, and black but really have no platform or no idea how to run a country" shpeil.

Richardson's policy ideas make the most sense, he has the most experience in the executive branch and in all honest is the best person for the job. If this were an interview process based on credentials, he would have the job in a heart beat.

As it is, he is fat, ugly, and Hispanic, so he will never win which is sad because he could do great things for this country.

Well, since he won't make it as the front-runner, who will you actually vote for?

Well, since he won't make it as the front-runner, who will you actually vote for?

I'll still vote for him in the primary. Might be a waste of a vote, but damned if I care. Maybe if he gets enough support he will be named Secretary of State (a job which he would exceed at).

Probably Rudy. Obama is much too fake and he's seemingly useless...the rest are more of the same.

I'll still vote for him in the primary. Might be a waste of a vote, but damned if I care. Maybe if he gets enough support he will be named Secretary of State (a job which he would exceed at).

Yeah, I'll probably vote for him in the primary also. I know he won't make it far though. The most qualified candidates never do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"