Discussion: The 2010 SuperHeroHype! Awards

I think 'Thread Manager' might be a shoe-in for 2011 'Dick of the Year'...just sayin. :oldrazz:

Is it possible to make a social group for the hype awards for all those that won something?

Is it possible to make a social group for the hype awards for all those that won something?

Your idea has become a reality!

Hype! Award Winners
http://forums.superherohype.com/group.php?groupid=96

Invitations have been sent out to all of 2010's recipients! That being said, this social group is a public group! If you are PREVIOUS award winner, please feel free to add yourself and join in on the discussion!

No, Bat thread should ever be Thread of the Year. :o

So... With November winding down, are we doing this thing again or what?

Dry cleaners have got most of the vomit out of my tuxedo t-shirt, apology letters have been sent out for last year's... unfortunate misgivings, I've handcuffed Kane to a DV camera, so as far as I can see we're good to go with Red Carpet Exclusives again...

So... With November winding down, are we doing this thing again or what?

Dry cleaners have got most of the vomit out of my tuxedo t-shirt, apology letters have been sent out for last year's... unfortunate misgivings, I've handcuffed Kane to a DV camera, so as far as I can see we're good to go with Red Carpet Exclusives again...

Is Community even active enough to do this?

I would think so.

It's a little quieter than this time last year, but I wouldn't say it's dead.

It's at least bed ridden with orders to stay in bed.

Just had a thought, I think the Batman threads have been the most active this year.

And the winner of Best thread is.....

Wow, TDK again, How has the Nolan Trilogy effected your life?

The Bat Threads have swept this years SuperheroHype! Awards!

:shudder:

The announcement for the 2011 SuperheroHype Awards will be coming shortly. :up:

...and yet we're still a couple of weeks away from when last year's discussion started. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"