Discussion: The 2010 SuperHeroHype! Awards

and the winner is Mee - whatever happened to Mee anyways?

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

Today is the last day to submit your Awards Ballot! If you haven't turned yours back in yet, you have until 9pm tonight to do so!

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

The deadline for submitting your Awards Ballots has now passed. I want to thank everyone who submitted a ballot and everyone that has participated in the awards discussions. This has been a great turnout! The elves and I will get right to work on tallying the remaining ballots.

The Awards Ceremony is scheduled to start at 9pm tomorrow night in this thread. Please be sure to join in on the fun!

Give the elves a special hug from me for a job well done ;)

If Marx gave them a "Special Hug" he'd open himself up to all manner of sexual harassment laws...

phaw, we're talking elves here, do you know about the sexual mores of elves? They're worse than dwarves and 7 dwarves have been known to share 1 woman.

There is some new trend called "Elf on a Shelf" where you purchase an elf for your home and he "moves" during the night to make sure that everyone is being good so he can report back to Santa. Can you get more voyeuristic than that?

There is some new trend called "Elf on a Shelf" where you purchase an elf for your home and he "moves" during the night to make sure that everyone is being good so he can report back to Santa. Can you get more voyeuristic than that?

Well... that's f***ing terrifying...

if the kids buy it, its a good way to keep them in line

completionannouncement.png

i think elf 6 is a girl, the handwriting is too purdy for a boy elf

Oh man, I NEED AN OUTFIT.

i think elf 6 is a girl, the handwriting is too purdy for a boy elf

There is nothing wrong with a guy having that type of handwriting,take that back!!!!! Would the writing of a four year old be better? :cmad:

Last edited:
SO when does the awards show happen?

I just brought out my tuxedo. I'm going to the awards show in style. Is there an award for Best Dressed Hypster? Cause I'm totally gunning for it. :o

I just brought out my tuxedo. I'm going to the awards show in style. Is there an award for Best Dressed Hypster? Cause I'm totally gunning for it. :o

Maybe I'll give you an honorable mention? :oldrazz::cwink:

I may be late to the party, but hopefully I'll make it. I plan on just attending in my underwear. (Batman underwear of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"