The 2012 Democratic National Convention

Laid off FROM Bain, or by Bain?????

What channel should I watch this on? I want to try to get the best coverage of the event.

C-Span probably. Fox would be the worst idea. They'll keep interrupting speeches to editorialize why that particular speaker hates America.

I watch Fox for the RNC because they show more of it than the other news outlets...and I'll watch CNN for the DNC because they will show more of it than the other news outlets....

At school I have both conventions on my computer on CSPAN streaming video....

I watch Fox for the RNC because they show more of it than the other news outlets...and I'll watch CNN for the DNC because they will show more of it than the other news outlets....

At school I have both conventions on my computer on CSPAN streaming video....

I set CNN to record on my DVR. They were the station I was leaning toward, anyways.

I set CNN to record on my DVR. They were the station I was leaning toward, anyways.

If you have On Demand they will probably have all of the speeches from the DNC.....

In 2008 Comcast showed its bias by doing that for the DNC, but showed only 2 speeches from the RNC...

So, you might try that, I'm sure they will have everything from the DNC. :yay:

If you have On Demand they will probably have all of the speeches from the DNC.....

In 2008 Comcast showed its bias by doing that for the DNC, but showed only 2 speeches from the RNC...

Cool, I'll look into that.:up:

I'm pretty sure that the family that controls Comcast are a bunch if Republicans. And to be fair, the 2008 DNC was far, far, far more exciting than the RNC.

I'm pretty sure that the family that controls Comcast are a bunch if Republicans. And to be fair, the 2008 DNC was far, far, far more exciting than the RNC.

I thought that as well...but H_H they didn't even have Palin or McCain's speeches on On Demand....really?????? all they had were a couple of the early week speeches....and then nothing for the remainder of the convention. They had EVERY SPEECH from the DNC....the only real interesting one of the DNC was Obama's...

They may be Republican, but that was ridiculous.

It was fun last week watching MSNBC froth at the mouth, time to watch Fox go crazy.

Let's see what my guys bring to the table tonight. Personally waiting to hear what Julian Castro has to say.

I hope a speaker at DNC will speak to an empty chair and become a new hot topic over at Twitter.

It'd be better if they had an empty suit to represent Romney.

What channel should I watch this on? I want to try to get the best coverage of the event.

I would go C-Span if you want to see EVERYTHING....or CNN for the big speeches....

Let's see what my guys bring to the table tonight. Personally waiting to hear what Julian Castro has to say.

Make sure its him and not his twin brother...lol

That Teddy Kennedy memorial clip was very touching and eye opening. They really don't make them like him any more! So much fight and compassion for the common American!

Oh, and it was GENIUS of them showing that older clip of Kennedy debating Romney showing that he SUPPORTED Roe v. Wade. lol

It was a heartfelt memorial until they used him at the end to attack Romney...very distasteful.

It was a heartfelt memorial until they used him at the end to attack Romney...very distasteful.

I am going to take a guess Ted Kennedy would have had 0 problems with it, seems his kids didn't.

That Teddy Kennedy memorial clip was very touching and eye opening. They really don't make them like him any more! So much fight and compassion for the common American!

Oh, and it was GENIUS of them showing that older clip of Kennedy debating Romney showing that he SUPPORTED Roe v. Wade. lol

Yeah, I wonder if they'll show the clip of Obama in front of a church saying that he believed marriage was between a woman and a man.....???? probably not...um, wait...just in 2008, hmmmm...not long enough ago I guess.

Right, but the thing is - Obama moved forward, Romney moved...backwards. Doesn't make much sense.

Not to mention, I've always had the suspicion that the Obama's backed gay marriage for quite some time now. Too scared to probably admit it in public, but I'll take now over never any day.

Right, but the thing is - Obama moved forward, Romney moved...backwards. Doesn't make much sense.

Not to mention, I've always had the suspicion that the Obama's backed gay marriage for quite some time now. Too scared to probably admit it in public, but I'll take now over never any day.

I always laugh how they say he "evolved"

He was for Gay Marriage when he was a senator, then he devolved to being for Civil Unions when he became president, then he evolved to being for it again.

Obama like most politicians don't give a ****. It's only a matter of political calculus. I bet like 70% of Republicans don't care beyond an obligatory talking point.

I am going to take a guess Ted Kennedy would have had 0 problems with it, seems his kids didn't.

What are his kids going to say at the DNC about it?

Obama like most politicians don't give a ****. It's only a matter of political calculus. I bet like 70% of Republicans don't care beyond an obligatory talking point.

I am guessing like 80% of the country(and that's probably a low estimate) don't factor in gay rights or abortion into how they vote

Yup. They like what polls best. Obama suddenly for gay marriage in an election year!? GADZOOKS!

What are his kids going to say at the DNC about it?

Do you honestly believe Ted Kennedy would have a problem with this? The guy was a lifelong politician who probably would be proud he is still fighting the good fight from the grave.

I think it was beyond funny showing his debate with Romney(to bad that Romney isn't the one who leads the Republicans now by the way) and I could see Ted getting a good chuckle.

All that being said I think you are reading way to many tweets from Reince Priebus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"