The 360 Thread! Post your 360 purchases/new questions here!

What is this KK you speak of?

CoD2 didn't impress me at all, but I could see it being a decent rental. It just doesn't seem like anything too special. Besides a better version of it will be out like next year anyway along with the 500 other WWII games.

Zenien said:
What is this KK you speak of?

CoD2 didn't impress me at all, but I could see it being a decent rental. It just doesn't seem like anything too special. Besides a better version of it will be out like next year anyway along with the 500 other WWII games.

King Kong. Yeah WWII games arent really my thing and there are no games right now that do impress me. So I'll wait till next year or maybe the year after that, depends when the Revolution is released

Gammy v.2 said:
Y'all need to play Brothers in Arms :o
Sorry, after the disappointment that Halo 2 I promised myself I would never buy a game until the price drops. I cant stand knowing I could own this exact same game for like 40 bucks cheaper if I wait a few months. It's worked out well for me since the Canadian exchange rate rapes me daily. I shall soon be picking up Fable:TLC and NG:Black for cheaper than what Ninja gaiden cost when it orriginally came out. But if I see BIA at a good price I'll pick it up since once in a bluemoon I like to get my War game on.

Halo 2 so was not the same game. :o

Why would KK even be considered a killer app for the 360? I mean it's on like every platform. :o

Blade_fan1911 said:
MS is gonna get killed in Japan. So i guess those "JAPS" are gonna have the last laugh".:rolleyes:
Yeah, Japan will probaby favor Microsoft's competitors this time around as well, but not nearly to the degree that they did last gen. And keep in mind, xbox was in a solid 2nd place for a LONG time, even with japan virtually ignoring it completly, I doubt they even broke 500,000 units. Japan is barely relevant anymore.

Sony is probly gonna have the same problem with the PS3, but since they aren't rushing it out like MS i doubt it will be that serious. Maybe a few crashes here and there. The ps2 has some problems with not reading discs so no console escapes some bugs. Thats why you wait for the up-dated ones to comes out. Never get the first batch.;)
No amount of time is going to prevent idiocy from ruining a product. On top of that, sony has a horrible track record, with just about everything, system reliability included. Expect it to be a thousand times more serious than the "problems" Microsoft is having with idiots wanting to put a sweater on their console.

Zenien said:
Why would KK even be considered a killer app for the 360? I mean it's on like every platform. :o
Who is considering it a killer app? You'd have to be an idiot, the kind of person that would buy nintendo products, to even look at a king kong game as anything higher than the 50 cent bulletproof game. PGR3, PDZ, Kameo, Condemned, those are the killer apps. Anyone that says anything else is lying, and/or an idiot.

I like your christ but I don't like your christians.

InsaneMembrane said:
Sorry, after the disappointment that Halo 2 I promised myself I would never buy a game until the price drops. I cant stand knowing I could own this exact same game for like 40 bucks cheaper if I wait a few months. It's worked out well for me since the Canadian exchange rate rapes me daily. I shall soon be picking up Fable:TLC and NG:Black for cheaper than what Ninja gaiden cost when it orriginally came out. But if I see BIA at a good price I'll pick it up since once in a bluemoon I like to get my War game on.

You won't regret it, girlie :up:

JCDenton said:
Who is considering it a killer app? You'd have to be an idiot, the kind of person that would buy nintendo products, to even look at a king kong game as anything higher than the 50 cent bulletproof game. PGR3, PDZ, Kameo, Condemned, those are the killer apps. Anyone that says anything else is lying, and/or an idiot.

averages from gamerankings.com

-project gotham3: 89.1
-perfect dark zero: 87.1
-kameo: 77
-condemned: 82

i'd hardly call any of those apps "killer"... they're more like "above average" apps. the highest ranking one on there is pgr3, and you'd have to be a pretty big racing game fan to buy a 360 just for that. actually, it's pretty bad when guitar hero on the ps2 outranks every single one of the 360's launch games.

Yeah, because gamerankings is definitely the final word on credibility. You sure showed me. I guess microsoft is doomed afterall. I'm sure you're here to show everyone the light with a site that actually takes yahoo games and 1up as a credible source.

Mr. Credible said:
averages from gamerankings.com

-project gotham3: 89.1
-perfect dark zero: 87.1
-kameo: 77
-condemned: 82

i'd hardly call any of those apps "killer"... they're more like "above average" apps. the highest ranking one on there is pgr3, and you'd have to be a pretty big racing game fan to buy a 360 just for that. actually, it's pretty bad when guitar hero on the ps2 outranks every single one of the 360's launch games.
You are so......nevermind.:o

and you're supposed to be the final word?

pretty much everyone with any say whatsoever in the videogaming community dissagrees with you on the point that all those games are the 'killer apps' you make them out to be... i was just pointing that out.

You did use gamerankings in a serious manner, so you're obviously stupid and probably incapable of finding your way back there for the next few hours to see what a joke it is, so here.

ajoke.jpg

Your mother would beat you if she knew what you were doing.

Mr. Credible said:
and you're supposed to be the final word?

pretty much everyone with any say whatsoever in the videogaming community dissagrees with you on the point that all those games are the 'killer apps' you make them out to be... i was just pointing that out.
Haha, like who?
Gamespot, who said "Perfect Dark Zero is finally here and it's amazing."? Yeah, they're really laying it on there, I hope Rare doesn't cry.

Idiot. The only ones who are attacking the game are people like yahoo games who think "50 Cent: Bulletproof" is a blockbuster title and idiots like yourself that have latched onto the lackluster unveiling on MTV and held on for dear life ever since, since you have nothing else besides.

Mr. Credible said:
sorry if i hurt you're 360's feelings...
My xbox360 doesn't exist, as I don't have one, you fail at internet debate, again. Time to post the picture of the two people in green calling me gay and then crying yourself to sleep at what a disaster your life is.

oh poop... i suck at the internet.

see, unlike you and a handfull of other people on this site, that doesn't bother me in the least. but if it makes you feel better, sure, fine... you win the internet game, you big man, you...

Zenien said:
Halo 2 so was not the same game. :o

Umm what?

I mentioned King Kong because COD2 and KK were the two games I played at the store. I wouldnt get it for any system.

Mr. Credible said:
oh poop... i suck at the internet.

see, unlike you and a handfull of other people on this site, that doesn't bother me in the least. but if it makes you feel better, sure, fine... you win the internet game, you big man, you...
Life ≠ Internet, you fail at reading while simultaneously reinforcing that your life is in fact a complete disaster. I'm glad it doesn't bother you though. Hopefully, it'll not bother you enough to not use gamerankings ever, ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"