Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss the show that started it all.

The GOAT couple:

90day-fianc%C3%A9-fianc%C3%A9.gif

90day-fiance-mohamed-and-danielle.gif

I'm really worried if the show can survive now that they're getting a divorce. Will it work without two radioactive elements in close proximity?

Did not know there were twins who got a spinoff.

71uF1lO1InL._RI_.jpg

Pedro finally finds Chantel, leading to a fiery argument between the two. Chantel returns from vacation and has Winter and Karen move into the house. Pedro hits his breaking point and makes the decision to file divorce papers.

90df-logo.jpg

The cast of 90 Day Fiancé Season 9 comes together to relive their biggest moments and hash out unresolved dramas, including a surprise first for 90 Day.

Um...I feel very offended that we have a 90 Day Fiance forum but no Bravo/Real Housewives forum.

FamousFondIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

We've had crossovers, Ultimate Girls Trip thank you very much!

90 Day never gave us something like this

Who owns the rights to the franchise?

That's a trick question. No one cares enough to put them on their beautiful conference call slides.

Oh my god lol…. I’m dead. Can’t wait for the comics and video games from this universe.
You can make anything from a dating sim to a fighting game to a full fledge RPG. Could have the Witcher 1's "dating" cards. One from each country.

If Danielle doesn't have a move where she chucks papers at you, what's the point?

I can’t wait for 10 years later and we get the mega team up movie with a main villain to rival Thanos named…. Divorce.
Is that the villain? I feel like it's what most of these people want, after they become permanent residents in the US. :hehe:

I just hope the game doesn't use microtransactions. I don't want to pay extra for the "whoever is against the queen will die" emote, that should be included in the $70 price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"