The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pg5hvaQGeN1uorz8zo4_540.gif
Epic.

Agreed. I don't know if I like the yellow eyes though, but it's less distracting. The pale eyes did make Arthur look scary and imposing, and it was cool, and it made Aquaman seem more alien-like. I would have liked to have seen his neck have some sort-of fish-like or shark slit gills--but the pale eyes worked on that notion, but in scenes where Arthur wasn't meant to be imposing, the pale eyes were a little over-the-top. If you saw him standing, talking to Barry or Cyborg, he looked like he was ready to murder them. From a distance, those eyes were still noticeable and sometimes too eye-jarring. When you have a blonde-guy who looks so human, but he's a fish-out-of-water, it feels somewhat hard to buy, believing that this guy can breathe underwater. Then you have Superman though, who looks completely human, but making him more physical and showcasing his strength and alien powers made it more effective...and how he flies. Stan Lee always complained about that. Not that I really care. No disrespect to Stan though.
Hooo yes. :funny:
But it does enhanced the comedic effect somehow. His random truth rant then threatening Barry was great.

I do love how Superman fly. In MOS you can see that the air and pressure around him change, dirt actually floating then boom. His flying is even more powerful in BvS but that first flight is memorable for me.

Finallu saw the extended 5 min preview and wow that looked terrific! The scale, cinematographry and effects overall looked so thoroughly epic and great. I loved the set design and visuals of the film look gorgeous. The one long shot of Mera running from one of Black Mantis’ guards was tense and beautiful at the same time. The humor was pretty flat but everything else looks superb.

I love Momoa’s head tilt with the smile after he gets hit. The eye color along with the expression are pretty bad ass!!

So basically, this is going to be one long, deep dive of a movie.

Best water pun that came to mind.

Interesting choice. I feel like the hammerhead shark is the Ferrari of shark mounts, not only is it cool but you want to make sure everyone sees you riding one.

A great white would be like a nascar type thing. All about functionality

Interesting choice. I feel like the hammerhead shark is the Ferrari of shark mounts, not only is it cool but you want to make sure everyone sees you riding one.

A great white would be like a nascar type thing. All about functionality
Nice analysis. :up: I'll be sure to give you a shout when selecting my next aquatic mount. ;)

I love this sea creature ride hierarchy.
I need an 'expanding brain meme' out of this with Aquamoa riding even more epic creature as the top 'galaxy brain' part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"