• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

WB should sue Miller for breach of contract if possible and take away all that money that they gave them (Miller) for damages. At least Miller wouldn't be able to lavishly constantly travel around as much and cause more damage.

I really dont think a lawsuit will stop Miller from doing what theyre gonna do unfortunately.

Last edited:
Maybe chemical castration?

Or literal. One shouldn't be fussy in these circumstances.

Warners being the primary financial funders of Ezra Miller's life that has enabled Miller's global crime shenanigans.

Take away the money and Miller is knocked back down to earth.

Take away Miller's 'Neverland Ranch' in Vermont.

Michael Jackson wouldn't have been as effective a manipulator without all the fame and money.

WB could then put the money to better use.

I just don’t see how you can release a family tent-pole like this when the lead is wanted for child kidnapping. They almost have no choice but to reshoot the entire movie.

I would welcome a reshoot even if it was just to magically replace Ezra's Barry with a different one due to timeline shenanigans.

Maybe when he puts back the tomato sauce and takes off his suit he magically changes blonde and we see the new actor and Bruce and Supergirl say they like his new look. :shrug:

WB should sue Miller for breach of contract if possible and take away all that money that they gave them (Miller) for damages. At least Miller wouldn't be able to lavishly constantly travel around as much and cause more damage.

That is not how that works...

Btw, save this post. This movie WILL be retitled. Most likely “Flashpoint.” Or Perhaps something like “DC Presents: Flashpoint.” This will not be titled The Flash. This will be marketed as more of an ensemble DC event movie and i guarantee Muschietti’s in meetings every day with the suits seeing if they can possibly edit as much of Miller from the film as possible.

But either way you slice it, The Flash is the center chess piece of the film so i dont know what u can do.

Btw, save this post. This movie WILL be retitled. Most likely “Flashpoint.” Or Perhaps something like “DC Presents: Flashpoint.” This will not be titled The Flash. This will be marketed as more of an ensemble DC event movie and i guarantee Muschietti’s in meetings every day with the suits seeing if they can possibly edit as much of Miller from the film as possible.
Yes, I can see all of that.

I missed this story last month.

Rolling Stone - It's Not Just the Barfights. Two Musicians Also Say Ezra Miller 'Stole' Their Music
“Ezra’s behavior throughout this exchange was atrocious, belligerent, threatening, and incredibly aggressive,” says producer Oliver Ignatius

They seem to get oddly triggered by the seemingly most random stuff (see other recent stories). Or is there a pattern to be had on some things?

Daily Dot - 'You took everything from me’: Young person [Mia Solange] on TikTok accuses Ezra Miller of being an abuser (April 2022)

News:

Bleeding Cool - DC Comics Pulls Listing For Andy Muschietti's Ezra Miller Flash Cover

I mean, to me this sounds like a consistent throughline: "Ezra Miller is an unstable narcissist who likes abusing women". Why respond angrily to a song about wife-murder? Because they felt like it was an attack on them.

But either way you slice it, The Flash is the center chess piece of the film so i dont know what u can do.

This is kind of how I have been feeling as well. Hell it would be totally meta to call it some level of "Crisis" :o:cwink:

(no I dont want it called that)

That is not how that works...

Maybe chemical castration?

Or literal. One shouldn't be fussy in these circumstances.

Neither is this.

Yeah. Unless they have a specific clause that he violated, they're on the hook. A lot of athletes have clauses that would allow a team to cut them or suspend them without pay.

Neither is this.

Yeah. Unless they have a specific clause that he violated, they're on the hook. A lot of athletes have clauses that would allow a team to cut them or suspend them without pay.

I was thinking specifically of a morality clause in the contract (if it exists) and other promotional obligations Miller would have under the contract (if they're in hiding or jail they won't promote the movie...not that the studio might even want them around to do so at this point). I know it's a long shot.

Morality Clauses Take Center Stage: Tips to Help Protect Your Next Project From Being Associated With Talent Controversy – Jackson Walker

Here is a seemingly trending tale in Hollywood: A film production has cast the lead role. The press release has been made. The news is trending on social media. Investments are starting to pour in. But then controversy strikes as news comes out that the lead has committed socially objectionable behavior. Things start spiraling quickly. Hashtags to boycott the film start to trend. Distributors will not agree to carry the film. Investors begin pulling funds. Now, if you are the producer, you might ask yourself, “How can I disassociate the film from its now controversial lead?” You might be able to if you have a morality clause.

Forbes - Morality Clauses In Hollywood: What You Need To Know

And if they do not have a morality clause...let this be exhibit A for why the studios need to take this stuff way, way more serious than they do now. 'If you really **** around while you have a contract with us, we'll sue you to recover the money' needs to be the message sent.

Last edited:
A real morality clause in Hollywood? I will have what this guy is having!

Hollywood had casting couches in one of another until the 1990s. The amount of sex, drugs and partying is off the charts. Morality clauses would be impossible to deal with because almost every contract could be canceled any day of the week.

Ezra obviously went light-years beyond normal but unless there is something specific in there beyond "be a good boy or else!" they don't have much they can do.

A real morality clause in Hollywood? I will have what this guy is having!

Hollywood had casting couches in one of another until the 1990s. The amount of sex, drugs and partying is off the charts. Morality clauses would be impossible to deal with because almost every contract could be canceled any day of the week.

Ezra obviously went light-years beyond normal but unless there is something specific in there beyond "be a good boy or else!" they don't have much they can do.
I mean, the bottom line is that we just don't know what's in his contract, but it doesn't seem likely to me. Having consensual sex with an adult shouldn't under any circumstances disqualify you from working, but I'm sure they could come up with something that would allow them to fire you without pay for something like this. The thing is that who would even conceive of something like this happening? It would never even occur to me that you would have to put such a clause in someone's contract until this whole sordid, disgusting mess happened.

Out of all the DCEU characters, Miller has made the most appearances, BvS, TSS, JL/ZSJL, CW's Crisis, Peacemaker and now the Flash. A breakthrough in Flash could have made him a fan favorite. Miller should have known better, it was all lined up for him.

And for whatever this may be worth, I think if audiences liked anything from the 2017 JL movie it was him. I remember my theater was cracking up at every joke and awkward face he made in the movie.

Neither is this.

yeah, wasn't being serious.

And for whatever this may be worth, I think if audiences liked anything from the 2017 JL movie it was him. I remember my theater was cracking up at every joke and awkward face he made in the movie.

It surely must have been laughter to diffuse the vicarious embarrassment at watching him try to play goofy and likable. :oldrazz:

Jar Jar Allen.

Warners being the primary financial funders of Ezra Miller's life that has enabled Miller's global crime shenanigans.

Take away the money and Miller is knocked back down to earth.

Take away Miller's 'Neverland Ranch' in Vermont.

Michael Jackson wouldn't have been as effective a manipulator without all the fame and money.

WB could then put the money to better use.

The facts seem to point towards Jackson’s innocence though. Yes the dude was strange but I guess that’s what growing up in showbiz does to you.

Going back to Ezra Miller, he just seems to have completely gone off the rails…and then some. There was already proof of some wrong doing before the latest allegations…which seem to have been going on for years.

If Miller is charged with sexual offences against a minor, WB will not be able to release this movie. In any state that includes Miller’s presence in it. You’re talking a complete reshoot, or just write the damn thing off.

In today’s febrile atmosphere, the ongoing reputational hit the franchise and the company would suffer by putting out a DC movie starring a sex offender would be far worse than the loss of the budget on the film.

They have to be thinking about pulling it if Miller’s depredations get any worse, or if criminal charges are laid for the existing allegations.

To the people who say “this isn’t mainstream news”. Well you don’t get more mainstream than People magazine

Ezra Miller Deactivates Instagram as Child Is Granted Court Protection Over 'Uncomfortable' Encounter

Who said it wasn't mainstream news? Some of us said the mainstream audience doesn't really know who they are or think of them as The Flash but that is not the same thing.

And People hasn't been relevant since like the early 90s. It is clickbait now.

Funny you love a source from the 80s but hey the Batman from the 80s :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"