• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

Certainly a possibility.

But this rumor of that Allen being "evil" only came about because a "source" on some site saw the same set photos everyone else saw. Him being the villain, or even evil for that matter, is far from official.

I find this idea for Ezra playing Reverse Flash at the same time as interesting and fascinating, because he has a talent for playing such characters, a non-obvious but cool idea, and it' taken from the comics.

I guess it’s still premature to assume that is what they do with the villain. There have to be way more ppl cast than the ones that have been confirmed. If this is that much of an event movie. Gotta be a lot of casting undisclosed. It can just be someone like Captain Cold in the earlier part of the film in a minor role. Just a peak at what Barry’s life is like in CC before it all happens.
But even after that there have to be more ppl involved then Affleck and Keaton Batmans, Supergirl and Bizarro Barry for whatever happens when the multiverse shatters.

If Thawne was in the movie we'd very likely know who was cast. That's a multi-picture deal so unless his role is basically a cameo, just 1 scene or 2, something like Ed Norton in Alita I don't think they can hide his name.

If Thawne was in the movie we'd very likely know who was cast. That's a multi-picture deal so unless his role is basically a cameo, just 1 scene or 2, something like Ed Norton in Alita I don't think they can hide his name.

Well, to be fair, there's still alot we don't know about the film in terms of who else may make an appearance as the villain or anyone else. As someone stated above, we don't even know 100% if Barry's Doppelganger is indeed the villain .

So, I wouldn't necessarily take absence of confirmation or announcement of Thawne as the villain at this point , as definitive proof that Thawne couldn't or won't be the villain in the film. There's still alot of things we don't know about this film and probably alot more castings which have yet to be announced.

Usually casting is almost all announced before filming starts. So it’s kinda strange. But yeah there have to be more characters involved and more to the story, even if Bizzaro Barry is the villain. About all that is confirmed to happen is oops Barry messed with the timeline so Batman looks older and different and Supergirl shows up.

Last edited:
Interesting to note Barbara Muschietti among the Special Thanks credits at the end of The Suicide Squad.

I wonder if Gunn and the Muschiettis are just friendly or if there might be more to it…

Interesting. SS wasn’t done by the same producer so not sure. If Peter Safran was also producing Flash, maybe. But he’s not.

Y'know, it's strange. I've never looked on Keaton as an ex-Batman. It's always seemed to me that he still had a connection to the role. Not that I ever dared hope he'd suit-up again, but he always seemed to still be a part of it all. If that makes sense.

It sounds like Keaton might have finished filming, the way he’s talking about it all in the past tense. If Affleck only starts filming in September, maybe we won’t get them on screen together. :csad:

It sounds like Keaton might have finished filming, the way he’s talking about it all in the past tense. If Affleck only starts filming in September, maybe we won’t get them on screen together. :csad:
Yeah, this is disheartening.

Me thinking it's about Beetlejuice 2 is probably not a good idea.

Yeah, I think that's dead, unless HBO Max sees some nostalgic value in it.

Keaton may have meant that he's finished the bulk of his scenes for this movie. He could still be in London and have a few more things to do before he's completely done.

Maybe they didn't film together, but a film is often made in the edit. Elijah Wood and Mickey Rourke never once met during the filming of Sin City, IIRC. Keaton and Affleck could still have a scene together in the film.

Hopefully they have something lined up together.

The way he said it makes me think that he hopes to one day convince Burton to reacquaint himself with the Batman mythos in some way.

Yeah, this is disheartening.

Has it been confirmed he finished filming? Or are you guys are just assuming he did and then being all upset over something that you don’t even know to be true. Movies also have the magic of editing btw.

Still could be done, using stunt/body doubles. Any necessary Keaton close-ups could have already been filmed.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"