The Flash TV v. MOVIE: Dawn Of Flashes

I'll support both as long as both are good. I like the TV show a lot, but there's plenty of room for improvement. And Miller is a great actor, so I'm excited to see his take on the character.

I'm looking forward to the movie. The show is great and all, but there's certain things I nitpick about that I hope the movie does better.

I hope this movie kicks ash. I would like if grant gustin played the flash not this other guy.

I really enjoy the show but the writing often leaves something to be desired. More specifically, it seems there are plot holes in many episodes. The low budget also means that we don't see as much of certain villains as we should. I hope we get King Shark in the movieverse.

I think they have messed up,the TV Flash and Green Arrow should be in the Justice League movies.They could be great supporting characters to the big three.

It's also worth remembering that we had two versions of Quick Silver (Marvel's speedster like The Flash.) on the big screen withing a year but that didn't confuse any moviegoers.. so having two versions of Flash is not gong to be such a big deal.

I wish they would have used the tv version Green Arrow and Flash in a JL movie. Even in a limited role. But, I know that ship has sailed. It would have needed to be set up a year or two ago.

That being said... Ezra Miller is a poor choice for Barry Allen. Nothing against his acting ability...just not the right choice for Flash.

If they used Gustin and Amell they would have had to use the other actors from that universe. Like that chick from Arrow as Amanda Waller etc

If Grant Gustin can pull off Barry Allen as well as he has I'm sure Ezra Miller will do just fine

I think the people that are arguing that Gustin and Amell should be in the movie universe are not really thinking with their heads.

I hope this movie kicks ash. I would like if grant gustin played the flash not this other guy.
Having a different actor will ease up not confusing the movie as canon to the show.

From http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...is-hopes-for-playing-barry-allen-in-the-flash

The words of Ezra Miller:
“Well, [first] it’s going to be a movie, I’d like for it to be an exploration of a human being, a multi-dimensional human being, to speak…Wow, I just made such a pun, without meaning to….I’d like the character to have many dimensions. But really, I’d like him to have the usual dimensions we know and love, and then some extra ones that are part of the amazing consideration of this superhero. I hope to realize him as a person, and I think what’s most exciting for me in superhero mythologies is when we feel the humanity of someone who is heroic — or the heroism of someone who is a flawed, deeply human person.”

So. Um. Yeah.

Trying not to judge ahead of time. Some actors may be weird or high all the time, but that doesn't necessarily mean we'll get a bad performance.

WB marketing better start reining this guy in though.

What's exactly the problem here with anything he said?

Reminded me of the MTV interview where he just comes off as incoherent. What I quoted above sounds a lot like something I would say if I was tripping on acid.

In short, he's not the most articulate person. Like I said, it won't translate to a bad performance. Based on what I've seen in City Island, he does a great job playing a witty teenaged assjerk who still remains likable.

Reminded me of the MTV interview where he just comes off as incoherent. What I quoted above sounds a lot like something I would say if I was tripping on acid.

In short, he's not the most articulate person. Like I said, it won't translate to a bad performance. Based on what I've seen in City Island, he does a great job playing a witty teenaged assjerk who still remains likable.

Except there isn't anything incoherent said. You can totally follow his line of thought as to what he feels is important to him as a performer in terms of approaching the role.

I don't see how the MTV interview was incoherent either.

Yeah, not sure what's hard to follow about what he's saying. He wants to play a flawed, multidimensional character. So do most actors.

It's actually really boilerplate as far as what actors say in the ramp up to a new project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"