The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Box Office Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just a still from the movie do you mean in terms of visuals or the way the characters act? That's still better looking than any console game on the market. Especially in motion, which a movie is.

I'd get it if we weren't comparing it on a visual level, but I'm not invested in different genres of gaming enough to understand any comparisons to a video game other than ones that are graphical.

I'm not even saying your comparison is wrong, but I'd love to here why you think that! Have you seen the film by the way?

Yeah, I did. And in 3D.

I honestly don't think this is true, I feel people are reading these box office receipts from OS wrong. We are in April, and I understand that the film has been doing better in most countries than any other film this year, regardless if it's making less than TASM1.
April isn't a problem. Many countries it has been released in had holidays during the films release.

This can be read with two different perspectives: the first film turned people off;
the different release date is playing a factor, and the film could or not have better legs than TASM1.

What I think is that this film wil have way better legs than TASM, both dom and os, and that's where the film will grow.
I also believe that the love story allied to the Spider-Man action is a killer combo in the making for the GA. I'm definitely interested on how the GA will be reacting to this film in the upcoming weeks.
Based on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"