Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come it can't just go from M to MA15+? Why the jump all the way to R?

What the hell is M and MA15?

There's G, PG, PG-13, R.

Over here in the UK, we have U, PG, 12(a), 15 and 18.

Apparently, 15 is basically an R rating...

Wow the Amazing Spider-Man 3 thread. Time flies.

The first news from TASM3.

Spider-Man is going to be in the movie.

Yeah!

Rumour has it that he'll be wearing a red and blue costume but I don't believe them.

h84D4486D

I hear Aunt May may be in the film. I got a source deep in Sony.

Why has ASM3 now become the main forum?

OMG can you guys believe were going in to The Amazing Spider-Man 3?!? time flies. :(

No disrespect harryoscorp but you've been here one month. How is time flying with you when you haven't been on here that long?

Two requests;

1. No Venom. No build up of Venom.
Use the Venom movie to build up the character.

2. No Sinester 6 build up.

Basically no build up for future storylines. Just give us one self contained story with a beginning, middle and end. If a character is built up in the movie then pay him off in the same movie.

No disrespect harryoscorp but you've been here one month. How is time flying with you when you haven't been on here that long?

He was a lurker. And just because your not on the boards, that means time doesn't fly??? Lol.

Time does fly.

I mean, it's June already!!! I thought 2013 went fast and we're like halfway through 2014! TASM3 starts filming in 3 months and it feels like we got the first look at TASM2's suit 3 months ago but it wasn't!!!!

AAAARGH!!

Two requests;

1. No Venom. No build up of Venom.
Use the Venom movie to build up the character.

2. No Sinester 6 build up.

Basically no build up for future storylines. Just give us one self contained story with a beginning, middle and end. If a character is built up in the movie then pay him off in the same movie.

Doubt that will happen. They'll be building. Imo the building isn't what hurt ASM3 it was the unfocused story

Well i've been lurking here since 2010, believe it or not, i feel like i know some of you guys, i was here when they first announced a reboot, you just didn't see me.

Well i've been lurking here since 2010, believe it or not, i feel like i know some of you guys, i was here when they first announced a reboot, you just didn't see me.

I've been here since 2007.

Lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95