Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony basically ****ed themselves because they can't have one villan unless they go with just Harry, and GG has been used 3 times already, and if they drop S6, critics are gonna whine about another dropped plot point..

Sony basically ****ed themselves because they can't have one villan unless they go with just Harry, and GG has been used 3 times already, and if they drop S6, critics are gonna whine about another dropped plot point..

Harry should be kept at a minimum in the next film. Basically have him be a behind the scenes villain. He's been "Green Goblin" (ugh) already, he doesn't need to show up in a physical battle again.

Give him as little screen time as possible.

Harry should be kept at a minimum in the next film. Basically have him be a behind the scenes villain. He's been "Green Goblin" (ugh) already, he doesn't need to show up in a physical battle again.

You serious?

If, say, Mysterio or Kraven is the villain. Have Harry hire the villain, and that's it.

I like that idea. Especially with Kraven.

Yeah, we know Harry's motives already. All we need to know is that he feels vengeful because of ASM2, even though said motives are extremely weak in my personal opinion.

Thus, him hiring Kraven is all that is needed from him. We don't need to see more of him then until perhaps the end of the film. That way, you can focus a lot more on making Kraven a strong and well written villain. Something this series desperately needs right now.

That's not to say Harry should be ignored throughout the rest of the series if they're really planning to make S6 and TASM4. TASM3 just doesn't feel like the right time IMO.

I'd like for ASM3 not to be a muddled mess, but I won't be getting my hopes up.

If the S6 thing is true... Oh, God.

Kraven doesn't fit well on the big screen imo. And I love Gobby lol Especially Danes. Which deserves more screen time especially after it was a major plot of the second movie and if not then the character was wasted.

Kraven doesn't fit well on the big screen imo. And I love Gobby lol Especially Danes. Which deserves more screen time especially after it was a major plot of the second movie and if not then the character was wasted.

How can you say that? then i guess Mysterio doesn't fit on screen.

I personally am hoping for Mysterio. Give us a psychological villain this time around.

What's great about Mysterio, is that he could create an illusion of Green Goblin when he's fighting Spider-Man. What more better than to mess with his head after what happened in the last movie.

To me that makes the most sense. I want to see Peter basically losing his mind by the end of this film.

I personally am hoping for Mysterio. Give us a psychological villain this time around.

What's great about Mysterio, is that he could create an illusion of Green Goblin when he's fighting Spider-Man. What more better than to mess with his head after what happened in the last movie.

To me that makes the most sense. I want to see Peter basically losing his mind by the end of this film.

He fits perfectly right now for the series. No better time to bring him in, and he's a villian I can see Marc Webb doing well.

I don't think we've ever had a villian like mysterio before in spiderman.

^we haven't. Who else can be like Mysterio besides....well Mysterio. Haha.

That actually sounds pretty cool! the only problem i've had with him is that once Spidey figures out that Mysterio is controlling his mind, what then? Spidey just punches his fish bowl helmet and.... it's over, i would like them to redesign him like this http://images.mrlazyinc.com/cool****/art_cosmic_man_holding_a_solar_system.jpg i just always disliked his costume, but to me that looks perfect.

That actually sounds pretty cool! the only problem i've had with him is that once Spidey figures out that Mysterio is controlling his mind, what then? Spidey just punches his fish bowl helmet and.... it's over, i would like them to redesign him like this
art_cosmic_man_holding_a_solar_system.jpg
i just always disliked his costume, but to me that looks perfect.

Fixed that for ya.

I meant the more psychological aspect then raw power like Gobby, Rhino, Electro.

I get ya. I was just messing with you lol.

But I agree. I feel like Mysterio is the perfect villain for the next film. He's also one of my favorites, so it would be cool to see him on screen.

Yeah, really got my heart set on a single villian TASM3 with Mysterio, so if it's the Sinister Six I'm going to be a little dissapointed.

How can you say that? then i guess Mysterio doesn't fit on screen.

He doesn't exactly have the strongest motives, and so far that has been the main complaints of this series

Yeah, really got my heart set on a single villian TASM3 with Mysterio, so if it's the Sinister Six I'm going to be a little dissapointed.

The way TASM2 ended, has me expecting The Sinster Six for the next film. So I have a feeling you might be disappointed.

Not to mention they sorta have to open with Rhino, so there's already two villains regardless.

The way TASM2 ended, has me expecting The Sinster Six for the next film. So I have a feeling you might be disappointed.

I see what you mean, you're probably right.

The sinister six makes no sense in these films. It's just Oscorps attack squad.

It should have been six great villians all coming together in one film, to get revenge on the guy that messed them around. Instead, they're going to shoehorn in 4 or more characters, give them no development, and expect people to enjoy the concept?

May as well just be a budget transformers without robot dinosaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"