Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess tone down the big dome shape, make it a shade darker to look more menacing.

Sounds like a bit of a Ghost Rider rip off. You have a pic of it?

Yeah that, too. I've never seen Peter do such a public display of affection like that in front of a huge crowd of spectators watching him. It's something RDJ's showboating Tony Stark would do.

So, what plot points do you want TASM3 to explore?

Peter also would totally kiss his sexy girlfriend in front of the whole school, all of his peers, his school officials, Aunt May and Gwen's mother at his graduation on stage at an important ceremony because these are things we all expect him to do. Men want to be him and women want to be with him. That was so modern day nerdy.

Forgot about that. Made me uncomfortable, I always thought the "New Parker = *****e" comments about ASM1 were overblown, but I just felt like I had proven so very wrong.

I guess tone down the big dome shape, make it a shade darker to look more menacing.

Sounds like a bit of a Ghost Rider rip off. You have a pic of it?

sixmorevodka-web-of-spider-man-mysterio-marvel-art-by-marko-djurdjevic.jpg

Yeah that, too. I've never seen Peter do such a public display of affection like that in front of a huge crowd of spectators watching him. It's something RDJ's showboating Tony Stark would do.
i believe that's what happens when you're having a really good day and feeling very lucky. infact that's what i act like and i can see other people who aren't known to be cool doing that. it's actually a great scene showing how confident peter can be but as a result not too many people like it

Last edited:
So, what plot points do you want TASM3 to explore?

Ordinarily I would say the consequences of Gwen's death would be the big one. But they covered that in the last ten minutes of TASM 2, skipping over months and months where Peter quit and was just brooding, and then finally accepted he had to be the hero again after listening to Gwen's graduation speech.

Forgot about that. Made me uncomfortable, I always thought the "New Parker = *****e" comments about ASM1 were overblown, but I just felt like I had proven so very wrong.

I agree.

peter was never a *****e in the first movie i really don't consider that as *****ey but rather peter showing how lucky and overly confident he feels

Peter was doing a Bruce Wayne.

Brooding.

Little disappointed we didn't get to see Peter grow a bit of a beard after Gwen's death.

Ordinarily I would say the consequences of Gwen's death would be the big one. But they covered that in the last ten minutes of TASM 2, skipping over months and months where Peter quit and was just brooding, and then finally accepted he had to be the hero again after listening to Gwen's graduation speech.

I'd just ignore that ever happened and deal with the aftermath of Gwen's death anyways.

Brooding.

Little disappointed we didn't get to see Peter grow a bit of a beard after Gwen's death.

i believe that's what peter also did in the comics which is one of the problems writers seem to have

I do not think that Peter is quite over Gwen's death just yet. Personally, instead of the Rhino fight, I would like ASM3 to begin with a shot of Peter's bedroom. Books are strewn about, his posters have been taken down, and the wall is covered with various sketches and drawings of how Gwen died. Some clippings could show notes of the whiplash effect and how that was the major reason for her death. A bunch of prototype web shooters are lying on the table to show him constantly trying to fix them. We see Peter on his bed, trying to sleep. He drifts off and now he is in the clock tower again, only this time he has saved Gwen. He is looking down upon her when suddenly blood starts to come out of her nose. She says, "You could not save me!" This makes him wake up with a start. He starts screaming and Aunt May rushes into the room, trying to comfort him. She embraces a weeping Peter and tells him that everything will be alright.

Thoughts?

Brooding.

I think it would've been cool if in the movie, Gwen sewed up the black costume for Peter so that people take him "more seriously" and he never wears it. But after her death, we get an angry, bitter, brooding Peter in the black suit to honor Gwen so that we can have that type of Spider-Man without ever touching the symbiote storyline again. Would be even better if Harry Goblin got away and the third film was him hunting down the Goblin for revenge. God dammit, this sounds cool to me...

Plus the beard. Yeah.

i hope the hire some critically acclaimed writers like the guys behind skyfall, edge of tomorrow, and breaking bad

Didnt someone here mention that a young, up and coming writer associated with several Marvel projects is going to be the writer for ASM3?

Didnt someone here mention that a young, up and coming writer associated with several Marvel projects is going to be the writer for ASM3?

really? was it tweeted by one of the employees at sony or was it a rumor and if so then anyone know any young writer from marvel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"