The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually we did see him doing the hammer, but only for a second, during the armored truck sequence.
Yes, but as I pointed out we saw his shadow doing that.

EDIT:

Oh right, he turns his hand into a hammer when hitting Spider-Man at the end of the fight. Its been a while. ;)

That was awesome. How about him holding Sandman's head against the moving train, and then Sandman getting washed away in the sewers? All great CGI there.

Anyone notice that when Spider-Man opens pulls out the pipe to spray Sandman with water, there is a quick shot of him swinging towards the screen (for no reason), and suddenly it cuts back to him sitting on the pipe saying "Good riddance."

It's funny- when Marko falls into the puddle in the sewer and holds his "deformed" hand up. you can see a slight shadow of where Thomas Hayden Church's fingers actually were.

All of the CGI in SM3 was extremely cartoony and sloppy (the movement and animation of the characters). Such a step down from SM2. At least there were no car-door-surfing scenes in TASM...

Last edited:
It's funny- when Marko falls into the puddle in the sewer and holds his "deformed" hand up. you can see a slight shadow of where Thomas Hayden Church's fingers actually were.

All of the CGI in SM3 was extremely cartoony and sloppy (the movement and animation of the characters). Such a step down from SM2. At least there were no car-door-surfing scenes in TASM...

I agree that there was a lot of cartoony and sloppy CGI in SM3, but IDK about ALL of it.

Wait till he's finished, and follow him, camp near to where he is staying, meet the cast, then get set pics.
May take a while.

All of you are part of Cult. You guys are creepy here man!

This is not real message Board this is a Cult.

I'm out.

I hope you honor your word and stay "out". Because if you jump back in after saying you're done and out, you'd be the same type "liar" you keep calling Marc Webb. :whatever:

lol, I went up to him and got a handshake and a man hug. I kept it short, but he was really nice.

hoping Andrew shows up again today, he's come the last 2 Thursdays

That's very cool. I'm a bit envious that you are able to meet these guys. If you ever get to see Andrew again, as a request from me, you should let him know that he's got a lotta love and support from Spidey fans on SHH. That'd be awesome. :woot:

Who do you think you are to tell me it is not a reliable source, You don't own a newspaper or a news media business. What? Have you sold your soul to superherohype.com or something? you must have. And you are not the Medator to tell me this is not America it's a message board, shut up dude. You don't run anything.

All of you are part of Cult. You guys are creepy here man!

This is not real message Board this is a Cult.

I'm out.

:lmao:

This is possibly the most hilarious thing I've read on SHH for some time!

lol, I went up to him and got a handshake and a man hug. I kept it short, but he was really nice.

What did he look like?

Anything that might be a clue to how he looks in the film?

I live in New York, I hope I get to meet these guys at some point.

I AN LEGEND , if you see Paul Giamatti ,let us know but for know is either they put his face on a cgi body or Ultimate Rhino (little guy in suit)

What gym are you working out at man? Haha Would like to know even though I'm a NY Retro Fitness guy!

Awesome regardless, maybe I'll see some of ya in the city soon for filming.

Pretty funny
spidey3info.jpg

Source: http://www.movies.com/movie-news/wh...9spider-man-339/11124?wssac=164&wssaffid=news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"