The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Where the hell was Ratha?

Watched the 8 and a half minute clip again - my bad. He's not there, At 6.48, you hear Norman and see Parker lying down on a bed. I guess Cooper's voice sounds a little like Ratha's :doh:

TL:DR - It's not Ratha, it's Osborn

lol Where the hell was Ratha?

RajitRatha_6069.png

I heard his voice too!

He's at the part when the show Ravencroft and stuff.

Hope we will get some cool posters for Electro and Rhino. Something like this

spider_man_two.jpg

Look at that... beautiful!

DyeLorean for some reason the pic you posted won't show up. Do you have a link to it?

They need to do something with Ratha, I don't want it to be that one subplot in this Quadrilogy that was wasted.

RajitRatha_6069.png

I heard his voice too!

He's at the part when the show Ravencroft and stuff.

As much as I want him in this, I'm quite positive the scene you're talking about is Cooper.

He says "...I feel it coming"

I didn't mind the night time scenes in TASM, but the day time stuff in this trailer looks glorious.

Who is the assassin on the plane with Richard Parker? Can anyone narrow it down using the cast list?

Who is the assassin on the plane with Richard Parker? Can anyone narrow it down using the cast list?

I think it's either Chris Cooper, a person playing a younger Cooper, or someone completely different.

I think it's just too blurry to tell who it is. It could be Norman, but I don't like to jump to conclusions when I can't see everything as well as I would hope. If it is Norman, he's definitely an evil badass in this. lol

I hope we get a mix of day and night scenes with Spider-Man.
Yeah, the night stuff works well with Electro given his blue energy standing out against the black sky. I do love some day time Spidey action though.

And this is from cheap camera footage. :yay:

I know dude! I was re watching the part in the trailer that was also from the Electro teaser when Electro is in that contraption. And I'm just thinking how horrible the quality looks compared to how it really looks in the Electro teaser...imagine how the rest of the footage from the leaked trailer will look in HD!!! And the VFX isn't even finished!!!!!! :exp:

Ratha probably won't be coming back. The actor barely wanted to be in the film anyway. He really isn't that important in the end... he's just an employee for Norman Osborn.

I don't post on this forum much but I just stumbled into this board randomly tonight, what footage are we all talking about here? Can someone PM if needed be :) Thanks Spideyy folks! Didn't care much for the first but I am really curious to see what this one's going to be like!

I’m thinking we’ll see a few similarities and differences with Electro. For instance Spidey had the spider room, where he was ‘born’. Electro has the eel room where he is ‘born’. Both have self-esteem issues. One decides to use his power responsibly and in turn eventually gain the respect of the school bully – Flash, and the other abuses his power and seeks to outright destroy those who ignored or wronged him. Peter did humiliate Flash at basketball, but that’s a minor thing. Without the guidance of Uncle Ben, perhaps this behaviour could have escalated.

Hey guys maybe they'll release trailer next month with Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"