The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bruce Malone
That probably would've helped, but if Sony would had waited any longer, they would've lost the rights back to marvel, so they had to do it now

The awesome thing is most people at my schools re dying for Avengers, think TASM looks badasss yet arent hyped one bit for TDKR...

SpiderMarvelite said:
....If you wore a basketball on your head and smashes your head on the ground it WOULD BLOODY HURT!!!! Your head wouldnt bounce....
1326328199974.jpg

The awesome thing is most people at my schools re dying for Avengers, think TASM looks badasss yet arent hyped one bit for TDKR...

So The Dark Knight Rises loses a school full of kids... I'm sure its Box Office can handle it.

:funny:

Give us school feedback when its mid-july.

I don't see what's awesome about people not being as hyped for TDKR. I'm a Spidey fan first and foremost but I'm still hyped as hell for all of those and am certain they will all be great!

EDIT: With people, I mean those school kids

I don't know about you, but while it's not like I don't like TDKR, I'm not hyped for it either. Something just makes it seem so bland to me

See... I'm the exact same about Spider-man. Everything about the movie so far has left me 50/50. :dry:

I will still see it opening weekend... and perhaps it'll win me over on its own merits, but still.

The Dark Knight Rises trailer didn't really convince me. The airplane scene however did!

With Amazing Spider-Man, I'm thrilled as all hell, but there are still some stuff in regards to the story that make me feel it may end up bad as well as great. Also, those promotional art pictures of Lizard concern me a bit. The trailers are great however.

Before, when I was concerned about the lizard because of the promo art, RIM basically said this:
"To be honest, they haven't relased the real deal yet. The lizard looks much more convincing and scary in the movie than in the art"

If he looks great in the movie, and the eventual actual photo of the lizard, that's all I need

I really only have one friend who is excited for all three movies.

I AN LEGEND, have you read the reviews about Avengers? :) I wasn't that interested in that movie either before I read how well received it is. It will finally get Hulk right! The action is top notch and some of the best there is! The characterizations are great and deeper than expected! All this according to those reviews, I haven't seen it for myself.

I'll admit that I've been liking what I've seen lately A LOT more than I did initially. It does look like a fun movie with GREAT action... but I'm leaning toward TDKR and TASM because they seem like they have a little more, uhhh, substance, I guess you could say. Depth? I'm not doubting that it will be a solid movie, and I'm definitely going to see it, but I'm not freaking out about it. I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised.

I'm doing the marvel movie marathon with some of my people on May 3rd and I'm excited about it but I feel the same way. I'm more excited about the experience and I'm sure it'll be a fun movie but I do look for more substance in my superhero flicks in general.

Thats cool because people in my film class are like why are they remaking it, i dont want to see because it the same movie with new people. Like today i got in a fight with this girl because shes mad sony is rebooting it cuz she wanted to see the fourth one bcuz she heard a rumor about mj being pregnant and having half human spider babies. I was like that is so stupid. Why are some people so STUPID!!!

That is stupid and if they did try and continue with it, it would have tanked especially doing Felicia wrong and changing who she'll become, I was angry with that and all the rest was just garbage so it was a good thing and some of my friends are looking forward to seeing it and doesn't really care if its a rebbot

Thats cool because people in my film class are like why are they remaking it, i dont want to see because it the same movie with new people. Like today i got in a fight with this girl because shes mad sony is rebooting it cuz she wanted to see the fourth one bcuz she heard a rumor about mj being pregnant and having half human spider babies. I was like that is so stupid. Why are some people so STUPID!!!

That...WOW...I..

-.-

The Avengers and The Amazing Spider-Man look awesome. I have yet to see anything of TDKR that makes me go "OOOOOOH i really wanna see that!" and I've been a fan of Batman longer than Spider-Man.

IDK but I'm jus not hyped for TDKR. the trailers don't make it look that good, and neither did the prologue with Bane.

so far not a single thing regarding that film has gotten my hyped for it at all...

The Avengers and The Amazing Spider-Man look awesome. I have yet to see anything of TDKR that makes me go "OOOOOOH i really wanna see that!" and I've been a fan of Batman longer than Spider-Man.

IDK but I'm jus not hyped for TDKR. the trailers don't make it look that good, and neither did the prologue with Bane.

so far not a single thing regarding that film has gotten my hyped for it at all...

Same. I actually was bored in the prologue....

That is stupid and if they did try and continue with it, it would have tanked especially doing Felicia wrong and changing who she'll become, I was angry with that and all the rest was just garbage so it was a good thing and some of my friends are looking forward to seeing it and doesn't really care if its a rebbot
Don't know if this is true or not, but I read somewhere that in the fourth movie, Peter decided he didn't love MJ anymore and later she left their baby at the zoo. Also, I read that Peter was going to intentionally kill the Vulture. Don't know why he would do that though. Especially since you'd think he would have learned in the third movie that revenge is bad. If this was going to happen, then it would've been a terrible movie. Although I would have preferred Black Cat, I wouldn't have minded Vultress if she was done well. And as much as I like the trilogy, I'm looking forward to seeing a new take on the characters.

^Agreed. But I think the fact that the it has gotten pretty much nothing but praise so far does say something.

One thing we can all agree on is this summer we'll be one unforgettable one and will be an awesome year for CBMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"