The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting, although it doesn't explain how GG's harnesses something with those electric eels and be green while Max ends up turning blue.

Um..... He did say osborn would be compiling these circumstances....

Lizard dna = makes Norman green and scaley in the face. Also lets him shift in and out of goblin persona

Electro = skin durability and allows Norman to fire some minor electricity from his fingers (replacing the goblin gloves lasers from the comics)

Rhino = strength and speed

As long as he's not launching lightening bombs instead of pumpkins and not the size of rhino "hulk goblin" ill be happy with that origin of the goblin formula

Last edited:
528449_10151553691409210_1710863368_n.jpg

This pic in particular makes me kinda makes me wonder if Spider-Man is investigating about Max sometime after the incident.

I hope this shows actual wall crawling on how he got to this position!

When the littlest thing is just saying I enjoy the first film's suit, I would suggest that you should get over it and just move on to someone else. Me liking the first film's suit shouldn't make your head explode where you have to find out why I'm not a so-called fan of change.

When did I ever say you have to like it? I'm not ripping my hair out, trying to get you to like the suit. All I'm saying is I disagree with you, and I stated why

What did you say about twisting words? Oh thats right, I'll forgive you too.

And you're not even understanding my "argument" if you think I meant I wouldn't like the same costume to be used in the sequel. You're now just twisting my words around, the logical thing for a poster to do on here, so I forgive you for that :up:

Give me those bigger eyes on the first suit with a full on "belt" and different boots and you have something that I'd enjoy.

True enough, I know what you meant. But you do see the flaw I pointed out in your point, right?

I'll give you this though, I do agree with the last sentence. I would have preferred to see that suit, then something like this one in the 3rd movie. Its not that big a deal tho imo.

As for the suit 'looking' better, If you look back at the Raimi costume, where the texture (at least on the red) is the same, and the costume looks just ****** in set pictures. The shiny texture and deep colors (which they had to exaggerate because of the RED camera) had a lot to do with making the set pictures of TASM suit pop (although 90% of the internet was calling it god awful for like 6 months, and now we're suddenly saying its great).

When did I ever say you have to like it? I'm not ripping my hair out, trying to get you to like the suit. All I'm saying is I disagree with you, and I stated why

What did you say about twisting words? Oh thats right, I'll forgive you too.

There's nothing to forgive me for. I simply said I preferred the first film's suit, in which case you didn't have to reply just because I said I like the first film's suit.

True enough, I know what you meant. But you do see the flaw I pointed out in your point, right?

No, I do not get the "flaw" I made. It was only the way you viewed my point. I know what I meant when I first said it, lol.

I'll give you this though, I do agree with the last sentence. I would have liked to see that suit, then something like this one in the 3rd movie.

Maybe I'd be fine with seeing a suit like this in the third as well. Hard to say now though. But it's just that, one of the few things I liked in the first film and it's not used anymore. It's a head scratcher for me.

As for the suit 'looking' better, If you look back at the Raimi costume, where the texture (at least on the red) is the same, and the costume looks just ****** in set pictures. The shiny texture and deep colors (which they had to exaggerate because of the RED camera) had a lot to do with making the set pictures of TASM suit pop (although 90% of the internet was calling it god awful for like 6 months, and now we're suddenly saying its great).

And I liked that about the TAS-M suit, lol. I also don't believe the TAS-M 2 suit will look as bright anyways on film anymore as the first suit.

Um..... He did say osborn would be compiling these circumstances....

Lizard dna = makes Norman green and scaley in the face. Also lets him shift in and out of goblin persona

Electro = skin durability and allows Norman to fire a some minor electricity from his fingers (replacing the goblin gloves lasers from the comics)

Rhino = strength and speed

As long as he's not launching lightening bombs instead of pumpkins and not the size of rhino "hulk goblin" ill be happy with that origin of the goblin formula

But what I am referring to is...Max turns blue when he himself harnesses those electrical abilities....if Norman were to do such as well, how would he not turn blue as well?

There's nothing to forgive me for. I simply said I preferred the first film's suit, in which case you didn't have to reply just because I said I like the first film's suit.

Dude...what? I'll mention again, we are in a forum where discussion takes place. Isn't that the point? If you didn't want a reply to your opinion, dont state it I guess, just as I didn't have to reply.

We could go around in circles all night, buddy. Point is, we agree to disagree on whether the change is good or bad.

Dude...what? I'll mention again, we are in a forum where discussion takes place. Isn't that the point? If you didn't want a reply to your opinion, dont state it I guess, just as I didn't have to reply.

We could go around in circles all night, buddy. Point is, we agree to disagree on whether the change is good or bad.

And I'll say this...you don't have to reply to every post, lol :cwink:

TASM 2 suit looks like it's made out of silk
img1350122648.jpg

While TASM suit looks like it's made out of rubber
4-Inch-Rubber-Basketball_20090617181.jpg

Idk wtf they were thinking with the new suit but it BETTER be rubber like the old one.

But what I am referring to is...Max turns blue when he himself harnesses those electrical abilities....if Norman were to do such as well, how would he not turn blue as well?

Because its not just that treatment..

Its basic biology... The dominant traits win over others... Like he gets green scaly skin from lizard (but not the tail or other reptilian traits.... ) and gets max's powers.

Its not a really hard concept to understand....

It'd be different if Norman only received the same treatment as max. But not so much if he gets a hodge podge of everyone.

Awkward crotch grab pose.

But that's the best pic of the suit we've gotten yet. :up: Looks fantastic.

People are of course welcome to do so, but I don't see how anybody could hate on that suit. It's straight from the page. ****ing awesome.

People are of course welcome to do so, but I don't see how anybody could hate on that suit. It's straight from the page. ****ing awesome.

Thanks for the permission :)

The eyes are too big. May work for the comics, but looks off live action.

It lacks the sleekness of the TASM costume.

IMO, The Raimi costume looks better than this.

I now HAVE to see this in a trailer or something :)

Loving the texture of the blue and the eyes here.

Glad to see the slim body structure is still intact, long neck and all.

I really think the costume makes him look bigger.

I really think the costume makes him look bigger.

That photo probably shows the suit in the best light I've seen so far. In the other set shots he does look bigger but not in this one imo. I think we'll be able to tell much better on film. If his body build does look like how it does in that particular photo though, I'm game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"