The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
2krd41.jpg

I think they're two sets of handcuffs. One end is attached to the web shooter, the other end connects to the free end of the other handcuff which is attached to his other web shooter.

The police don't want Spidey spraying his goo all over 'em...

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

i think he just took them off.. if you look at the hires version it looks like he just took them off..

This picture's kind of old, dude.

EDIT: And this was already posted in the Official Picture Repository, ask a mod to delete your post in that thread pls

the bigger version? i only saw a small version of it

That's because it was a thumbnail. If you click it it takes you to the bigger version.
well damn.. i jus bought this cuz i never seen it before on movie picture database.. oh well. thanks..

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere yet, but I found this new wallpaper. Pretty sure it's legit.

Spider-man-wall-paper.jpg

The streets make a spider in that one too. I gotta say, I love the lighting of all these posters. They all make NYC look like such a darker place.

well damn.. i jus bought this cuz i never seen it before on movie picture database.. oh well. thanks..
Hey, i've not seen that image before, so thanks! :)

The attention to detail that Garfield is putting into the poses is incredible. Look at how awkwardly his fingers are bent in that pic as opposed to Tobey's poses. Exactly how the artists draw em. Reminds me how he tried to get padding put into the knuckles of the suit to get that "Spidey fingers" look.

I think they're two sets of handcuffs. One end is attached to the web shooter, the other end connects to the free end of the other handcuff which is attached to his other web shooter.

The police don't want Spidey spraying his goo all over 'em...

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png
What? No, that's totally a still of him ripping the handcuffs apart. There's only one set, and its not closed on either wrist. We know they're attached normally from the trailer.

Yeah but in the trailer he rips the handcuffs off after he's been unmasked.

Unless I'm missing your point here.

I don't believe either theatre website regarding the time of the film. Webb said "AROUND" two hours, so I don't buy an even 120 mins. either, it could be a little longer than two hours, or a little less than two hours. I'll wait for some actual official word.

And...still love the suit. The colors look way more stunning than Raimi's suit.

It can try to match the TDKR trailer...but I doubt it'll succeed.

Damn near perfect
this feels like "THE ULTIMATE SACRFICE" of a hero then falls ,Catwoman knows his secret and then the Dark knight makes a come back after training in the prision and escaping :woot:

That picture of Spidey in the library has me really excited for the school fight! I'm happy that Spidey is actually getting his ass handed to him by the villain and that his costume will reflect that. Lizard looks like he is definitely going to be a handful for ol'spidey.

That picture of Spidey in the library has me really excited for the school fight! I'm happy that Spidey is actually getting his ass handed to him by the villain and that his costume will reflect that. Lizard looks like he is definitely going to be a handful for ol'spidey.

Agreed. He looks more of a threat than Goblin, Ock or Sandman to me, lets not get on Venom...

i dont know what to do!! i wanna see the trailer really bad but im going to see the Avengers Thursday night....so should I wait and see it in theaters or just watch it online first?!

what are you guys doing?

Agreed. He looks more of a threat than Goblin, Ock or Sandman to me, lets not get on Venom...

I second (or would it be third?) that. Most everything that's been shown so far has me very excited for this movie. The new suit, web-shooters, the cast, the director... it just seems that this will be an amazing (seriously, pun was not intended) Spider-Man movie. Can't wait for July. :D

i dont know what to do!! i wanna see the trailer really bad but im going to see the Avengers Thursday night....so should I wait and see it in theaters or just watch it online first?!

what are you guys doing?
Haha I was debating this as well, I am actually going to wait to see it in the theaters because I am seeing it in IMAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"