The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF-08126_r_8x10_720.jpg

DF-17005_r_8x10_720.jpg

OH GOD YES!!!

**** suit..?
I think not. Spidey is ****ing badass.

So im confused how long does the film go for in hours/ minutes?

I'm with mayo, can't trust anything until official word comes out. Right now, it's all speculation with the closest being Marc Webb saying it'll be around 2 hours

Loving the pic of "Spidey" in the lab ! Loving the gritty tone it is emitting !

2 something hours?
Great.

In with Ashes, that pic is amazing. TASM Facebook page should upload those 2 NOW so haters can see that glorious suit and shut up.

I love it.

The vibe this film is giving is a very "real world environment". It doesn't look like a set piece and looks believable. I prefer this tone to the Raimi series. Raimi's, was very fantastical looking whilst this is more grounded. It is really amping up my excitement !

There is no way that the movie last 1h30, think real hard about it..........

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the Empire State Building in in this picture, A. facing the wrong way! B. Its just the top....the bottom is cut off!

Not really. It's a japanese poster..different sensibilities over there vs here and the layout of the city may not be an important sell for them. That's why the japanese trailer is a bit more hard edged than the american one..different taste and sensibilities and generally, they are less of a "happy ending" culture than we are. Anyway, probably just a design choice for their market

Not really. It's a japanese poster..different sensibilities over there vs here and the layout of the city may not be an important sell for them. That's why the japanese trailer is a bit more hard edged than the american one..different taste and sensibilities and generally, they are less of a "happy ending" culture than we are. Anyway, probably just a design choice for their market

I just dont understand how SONY could allow that to go out like that....its pretty sad actually.

but then again im a graphic artist and have an eye for that, which is why it bothers me so much i guess.

I just dont understand how SONY could allow that to go out like that....its pretty sad actually.

but then again im a graphic artist and have an eye for that, which is why it bothers me so much i guess.

I understand where you're coming from. I feel the same way when I'm reading stories that aren't edited or see mismanaged marketing. Always gets under my skin

2 something hours?
Great.

In with Ashes, that pic is amazing. TASM Facebook page should upload those 2 NOW so haters can see that glorious suit and shut up.

I love it.
When they see the pics, they are not going to shut up. Not even a little bit. In fact, they are probably gonna whine about his mask being off, not even acknowledging that he has giant scratches and blood all over his face.

When they see the pics, they are not going to shut up. Not even a little bit. In fact, they are probably gonna whine about his mask being off, not even acknowledging that he has giant scratches and blood all over his face.

That and also ignoring the fact that he's probably alone in this pic. I've come to accept the fact that even long after the film's release, the complaining won't stop. It might even increase whether or not the film is good or bad.

It certainly looks like Peter will have a heck of a fight in the Lizard. There's more damage to his face later on, as shown in the Japanese trailer. The people complaining about his mask being off need to wait for the actual movie.

That and also ignoring the fact that he's probably alone in this pic. I've come to accept the fact that even long after the film's release, the complaining won't stop. It might even increase whether or not the film is good or bad.
Yeah, he might be looking at some of Doc Connors' notes, and if he is then wearing a mask that obstructs your vision would be pretty distracting when trying to figure something that important out.

His handcuffs look a little funky in that image.

I think they're two sets of handcuffs. One end is attached to the web shooter, the other end connects to the free end of the other handcuff which is attached to his other web shooter.

The police don't want Spidey spraying his goo all over 'em...

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"