• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Movie Merchandise Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone bought the elite amazing spider-man halloween costume?
I wanna see how it fits before i spend $200 on it and i really want a good asm costume for halloween!

I wanna see how it fits before i spend $200 on it and i really want a good asm costume for halloween!

I think my friend got that, or it could be the Disgue Costume. If that'a the one you're talking about.

That suit looks great in real life.

I have doubled posted...
Goddamn this phone.
Ignore this...

/sigh

Last edited:
HOLY ****! I just got my disguise costume in the mail today. Definitely worth the money I spent. The quality is outstanding. It really does look like I'm wearing the movie suit! I personally don't think the other pictures posted does it justice!

It has the stripe down the leg and everything. The mask is awesome! The only downside is that it's hard to see through the lenses. If you're a huge Spider-Man fan and want to look like how he does in the film, I highly recommend getting this costume!

I'll be sure to post pictures of it later today/tomorrow. Another downside is the material used. It's great and definitely looks similar to the design/pattern in the movie. However, because of it's packaging, it is stuck together when taking it out. Unfortunately, this caused pieces of my suit to be stuck together. CAREFULLY remove it! My suit, thankfully, came out okay in most areas. However, it suffered a little bit of damage where the fingers are. The decal they used on the fabric came off a little bit. No big deal though!!!

All in all, I'm stoked that it turned out this great! I really had my doubts and thought I would be shipping it back. Not anymore! I'll be wearing this to the various costume parties I attend the next few weeks!

HOLY ****! I just got my disguise costume in the mail today. Definitely worth the money I spent. The quality is outstanding. It really does look like I'm wearing the movie suit! I personally don't think the other pictures posted does it justice!

It has the stripe down the leg and everything. The mask is awesome! The only downside is that it's hard to see through the lenses. If you're a huge Spider-Man fan and want to look like how he does in the film, I highly recommend getting this costume!

I'll be sure to post pictures of it later today/tomorrow. Another downside is the material used. It's great and definitely looks similar to the design/pattern in the movie. However, because of it's packaging, it is stuck together when taking it out. Unfortunately, this caused pieces of my suit to be stuck together. CAREFULLY remove it! My suit, thankfully, came out okay in most areas. However, it suffered a little bit of damage where the fingers are. The decal they used on the fabric came off a little bit. No big deal though!!!

All in all, I'm stoked that it turned out this great! I really had my doubts and
thought I would be shipping it back. Not anymore! I'll be wearing this to the various costume parties I attend the next few weeks!
post pictures if you can:yay:

oh man yall got me excited...i might buy it then!
is it baggy fitting?
show pictures if ya can get um! I just need to know if its worth it

In my opinion, it definitely is. The suit fits very nice and sleek. Unfortunately, I let myself go a little bit these past few weeks. Haha So the suit kind of shows that. Need to hit the gym again and make sure I'm in tip-top shape when attending the parties.

I'll definitely post pics when I can! The only baggy part for me, I'm 5'11-6'0, are the feet. I have somewhat small feet so the heels kind of bulge out. Other than that though, it's perfect! I hope everyone else finds the same enthusiasm from the costume. I absolutely adore it!

Alright guys, here are some pictures of my suit! They aren't the best because I had to try and do everything myself. haha Like Andrew Garfield, you really need to have someone help you get into the suit. Unfortunately the top bunched a little bit but other than that, it's a pretty good representation of the quality!

Wish I could have done better Spidey poses but I was using I-photo on my laptop.

Hope you guys like them!

Photoon2012-10-09at17122.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17135.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17133.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17174.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17175.jpg

i wish i could afford that :( or i was skinny

Nice house :D

What's he eye lense made of? How's the visibility?

Thanks GRanger! :)

To answer your question, the lenses are made of a plastic type material. The front half of the mask has a plastic mold that holds your face in place. It's what gives you the "egg" shaped Spider-Man head. The back of the mask is loose so you can zip it up.

The visibility is a little poor but I'm growing more and more used to it the more I wear the mask. In order to get it perfectly symmetrical with your head, the front of the mask kind of pushes against your nose. It's not too bad though. Oh and the lenses kind of fog up when you breath but that's only if the mask is positioned a little off center.

If you guys have any other questions, feel free to ask! Hopefully this puts to rest some of your guys doubts on the costume!

NOTE: Ever wondered why Andrews gair is so poofy when he takes the mask off?
When I take it off, you go all poofy hair, somehow. It always makes it huge.
(I ALSO HAVE ANDREW's HAIR as my style)

Alright guys, here are some pictures of my suit! They aren't the best because I had to try and do everything myself. haha Like Andrew Garfield, you really need to have someone help you get into the suit. Unfortunately the top bunched a little bit but other than that, it's a pretty good representation of the quality!

Wish I could have done better Spidey poses but I was using I-photo on my laptop.

Hope you guys like them!

Photoon2012-10-09at17122.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17135.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17133.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17174.jpg

Photoon2012-10-09at17175.jpg
it looks great...im 5"10 and 160 pounds...which size should i get? i want it to fit tight but i know i might have to get it tailored

Me in my Ultimate Spider-man suit :woot:

254622_354435624646115_359464513_n.jpg

Wait...

You actually DO look pretty good? (and no I'm not gay) You even look like I imagine Peter Parker to do.

I thought you were one of the guys in that audience picture? You know, the one with the big, red nose in the front?

You should be glad to have a girlfriend though cause I think many girls would back away a bit when they see the poster and suit :p

Anything new about The Costume Shirts and The Japanese DVD/Bluray Pack who includes a supposed Costume replica shirt.

Wait...

You actually DO look pretty good? (and no I'm not gay) You even look like I imagine Peter Parker to do.

I thought you were one of the guys in that audience picture? You know, the one with the big, red nose in the front?

You should be glad to have a girlfriend though cause I think many girls would back away a bit when they see the poster and suit :p

Sorrydude that was myfriend, he hacked my account for a while

it looks great...im 5"10 and 160 pounds...which size should i get? i want it to fit tight but i know i might have to get it tailored

I don't know if it's going to fit tight unfortunately. Mine doesn't really hug my body like I wish it would. I too think I might have to get mine tailored. The only probably though, you'll most likely lose the leg stripes if you end up getting it tailored.

From what I gathered, I think there are only two version of the costume out. There is the XL, which I got, and then the plus size for bigger individuals. Like I said, I'm about 6'0 and weigh 180.

Maybe there is a smaller size but like I said, I didn't see one while doing my research. I got my costume from Target. They delivered it relatively quick. Think it only took five days. I ordered it on Thursday and it got here Tuesday. The weekend is what killed me.

Hopefully that helps man!

hmm well that sucks that there is literally only one size of this...i wonder why they did that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"