The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather see Lizard as we've already seen Goblin once before. Let's get a new face before Goblin's return!

By the way the only reason why this news about Goblin is somewhat discomforting on Irrfan site is because he's been calling Marc Webb, Marc Webber in every single interview.

So that doesn't really debunk the rumor but gives it some sort of odd reinforcement.

Hope he's just very wrong and just confused.

^^^ Exactly. And does anyone know if the site is even official?

^^ Exactly, he/she wrote that the reboot will be a sequel to Spider-Man 3. :doh:

yes all the zoo pics and lizard hype and info means nothing lol

Lol, Lizard is going to get the Venom treatment.

To be fair, the zoo pics could mean nothing. They could be trying to make the zoo be the popular Central Park Zoo for all we know.

However, yes, like I said, the casting call sheet for the High School filming that included Lizard is pretty much a giveaway.

the casting for Billy Conners also means nothing towards the Lizard. Irrfan will play the Judge that determines the sentence of Rhy's Norman Osborn, a child molesster who calls him self "The Green Mean Robbin Goblin" who steals the virginity of adolesence. His next target: NERDS WHO LIVE WITH THEIR AUNTS

Yeah I think its most likely an error.

Dude has been calling his own director the wrong name for the past couple of months now.

fail

Yeah I think its most likely an error.

Dude has been calling his own director the wrong name for the past couple of months now.

fail

Yeah, he called him Mark Webber. :whatever:

Mark Webber could be his nick name for all we know. For all we know people call him Webber. Kind of like how people call James Cameron, Jim. But eh, it's probably all just some error or some other shenanigans

But Jim is Short for James :huh:

You know like Dick=Richard,Bill=William

Because Rich Grayson sounds way lamer than Dick Grayson:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member