The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Proto still in this film, or has he been drop, or do anyone even know?

It's just the name of the scientist most likely. I highly doubt we're going to see Proto Goblin.

The main and only villain as we know is The Lizard.

So, is Proto still in this film, or has he been drop, or do anyone even know?
The guy who plays Van Atter said he wouldn't be in the film if he had to wear a costume or be a monster.

How much is it costing you to go?

Btw, I've been to the New York Comic Con, and that REALLY wascrowded on a saturday, so I don't even want imagine how crowded the SD convention will be on a a saturday, LOL.

Registering was a pain in the arse, I gotta tell you. The servers were so overcrowded, I was there for 5 hours trying to get in and I never did. My friend luckily got in and paid for their tickets and ours, we gave them a check soon as we could. 4 day passes were sold out (cheaper), so we had to buy each day single which was about $40 each I think.

Downright the worst time I ever had purchasing tickets, although I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. :up:

Registering was a pain in the arse, I gotta tell you. The servers were so overcrowded, I was there for 5 hours trying to get in and I never did. My friend luckily got in and paid for their tickets and ours, we gave them a check soon as we could. 4 day passes were sold out (cheaper), so we had to buy each day single which was about $40 each I think.

Downright the worst time I ever had purchasing tickets, although I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. :up:
It better be worth it. I'd be pissed if I had to go through that.

The bus driver to the NYCC was an a-hole! It was freezing outside and we asked him if we ca nget on the bus, he just stares at us eating his sandwich.

I was planning to go to SDCC this summer. I heard that all tickets are sold out, already?!

I was planning to go to SDCC this summer. I heard that all tickets are sold out, already?!
They sold out the first day they went on sale I think, it was pretty nuts. :csad: It took 3 times to get the servers up and running to be able to hold the massive demand, but it still buckled and many were left without their tickets. I'm just thankful my friend was able to get ours.

They sold out the first day they went on sale I think, it was pretty nuts. :csad: It took 3 times to get the servers up and running to be able to hold the massive demand, but it still buckled and many were left without their tickets. I'm just thankful my friend was able to get ours.

Darn.:csad: When? So that I can prepare myself for the next time lol.

Darn.:csad: When? So that I can prepare myself for the next time lol.
It ended up being on February 5th after being pushed back twice from servers crashing, when it was originally going to open November 1st of last year. Pretty crazy stuff.

Maybe they just got someone else to be the costume/monster form. :oldrazz:

I never thought it that way... wouldn't it be a hell of a surprise if we would get footage of not just the Lizard but we would also see Proto-Goblin?:woot:
Of course I and everyone else believes that the movie will not feature protogoblin, but if Van Atter's not protogoblin then what part will he have in the movie? the guy himself said that the role is pivotal :awesome:

EDIT: Btw has anyone got any set photos of Irffan Khan? Why haven't we seen those yet?

Maybe he work at Oscorp or something? Thinking pivotal, I think he might be the reason Connors turns into the Lizard? Maybe stuffed with the serum or something.

one day i WILL go to SDCC. lol

what do we think Van Atters' role will be then? i guess he'll be working for Oscorp like Zackylu says.

So I just got back from lunch and checked out some fliers posted on my block, sure enough, FIONA'S TALE will be filming outside of my office here in NYC on East 20th Street between Bway and Park Ave South from what it said was 11am-4am. Oh happy day, I'll see what pics I can manage to get tomorrow.

It ended up being on February 5th after being pushed back twice from servers crashing, when it was originally going to open November 1st of last year. Pretty crazy stuff.

Whoa thats way too early than I thought so lol. Ur so lucky!

So I just got back from lunch and checked out some fliers posted on my block, sure enough, FIONA'S TALE will be filming outside of my office here in NYC on East 20th Street between Bway and Park Ave South from what it said was 11am-4am. Oh happy day, I'll see what pics I can manage to get tomorrow.

I thought that they are done with filming?

Andrew is done with filming. They could still have a lot of pickup shots and stunt work to do as well as other non Peter scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"