The Atlantean Lounge

Arachnerd

The White Portuguese
Reaction score
Figured this sub-forum could use a lounge of its own. :yay:

I guess this is the next designation for us to contaminate with freak outs, and BN's hot photos.

Once he returns in January, it'll be on full steam.

Atlantis does seem nice this time of year.

haha

i can imagine all of us shirtless having a bear, and swim around with mermaids.

The calm before the storm my friends.

Ha, I've never actually checked out any of the lounges but I'm so excited for Aquaman so here I am!

What 'calm'? :funny: I am literally proclaiming James Wan to be our savior daily on twitter :funny:

LOL. Well, the calm for the Aquaman movie. Compared to all of the bts rumors about bvs and jl about disasters, this is a welcome reprieve!

Oh, just you wait until Warner Scissorhands get their blades on it. :o

Don't even breathe that into the universe!

Don't even breathe that into the universe!

Don't worry. Harle's love for AquaMomoa will save the day. :woot:

Either that or James Wan will just throw Annabelle at them.

:funny: I have all the confidence in the world that Wan's movie will be untouched. WB would have to be complete morons but maybe i'm giving them too much credit!

They will only not be complete morons when they release the JL extended edition. :o

Ugh. This whole drama is so taxing! I need them to release that ultimate cut and be done with it. And I only want to see Snyder's cut because i'm curious about what they changed.

I'd say, at least about 70% of his stuff.

Ugh. This whole drama is so taxing! I need them to release that ultimate cut and be done with it. And I only want to see Snyder's cut because i'm curious about what they changed.

They robbed us of this:
tumblr_oxqg7ifKOT1uorz8zo2_250.gif

I will not rest until that footage is released :funny:

holy s*** they cut that scene out?

Oh Kevin...

Atlantean Lounge?

tenor.gif

Gonna be shame though... All the dudes expecting big booty strippers.

But instead getting big booty shippers

(Arthur x flash btw)

If Cavill gets fired, I will go Godzilla on their a**es.

Hi everyone here, I'm trying to start an online activity where fans of Henry and Sup do something special together - like changing their profiles to this for the day or week

55IxVSr.jpg

and tweet/post the same photo, and share something in support of the man (a sentence? a video? a picture? Like a Henry appreciation day/week).

The goal is first and foremost give Henry our support, raise awareness that we want to see him getting a classy, proper Superman sequel, and if DC staff or the movie sites pick this up, all the better. If it fails, that's ok, we did something.

Now I've never tried this before, and suck at online stuff or making videos, if you can help, that'd be great!

Cheers

PS picture was made by legendver2 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"