Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm if he posted a clip with Thanos....

You hear Thanos, you don't see him. Seems like the scene is in post production, no CGI and his voice hasn't been modulated yet. Was a bit more light-hearted than I was hoping for to be honest.

Ok, um ... this definitelly doesn't seem like a part of a trailer. It's a clip/scene straight from the movie. Um ... is the movie leaking?

I don't like this.
I really want the trailer, but having the movie leak like this isn't good for anyone.

I don't like this.
I really want the trailer, but having the movie leak like this isn't good for anyone.

Indeed. And seeing that this was a very funny-oriented scene with the Guardians, I can see headlines claiming that the movie already will be a comedy, or something.

I watched 'em. There really isn't much there, so nobody needs to feel like big things have been spoiled.

No audio, either.

Not too impressed by seeing the three characters with lowest powers/abilities (Rogers, Widow, Falcon) taking on Proxima Midnight. And Steve catching the spear made me laugh. Doesn't make PM seem formidable. But I know these are just "glimpses."

Release the Trailer.. I dont want 50% spoiled Scenes in december when the movie is in may. give the fans something and they will stop

You hear Thanos, you don't see him. Seems like the scene is in post production, no CGI and his voice hasn't been modulated yet. Was a bit more light-hearted than I was hoping for to be honest.

It's lighthearted, because it involves the Guardians, but you can tell the tone of it is very serious which I like. The Russo are proving once again how they know how to balance humor and stakes.

Ok, um ... this definitelly doesn't seem like a part of a trailer. It's a clip/scene straight from the movie. Um ... is the movie leaking?

It's definitely not from a trailer, but an entire scene. Very surprised something like this got leaked so early, but the guy obviously has connections.

I watched 'em. There really isn't much there, so nobody needs to feel like big things have been spoiled.

No audio, either.

Not too impressed by seeing the three characters with lowest powers/abilities (Rogers, Widow, Falcon) taking on Proxima Midnight. And Steve catching the spear made me laugh. Is he a bullet-timer now?

The Youtube clip looks like a rough cut with black cuts in which, I assume, there are special effects/CGI shots to be inserted. This isn't the trailer, but someone leaking from inside.

It's definitely not from a trailer, but an entire scene. Very surprised something like this got leaked so early, but the guy obviously has connections.

I really hope nothing serious happens. As in, like, some 40-50 minutes of the movie will get leak or something. Hope Marvel will stop this at time.

well yeah i dont watch any of these anymore because they really in early stages you can see thr mo cap suit too

Release the Trailer.. I dont want 50% spoiled Scenes in december when the movie is in may. give the fans something and they will stop
Yeah doubt it would have any impact on leaks getting out.

I watched the clip of Falcon doing his kicks. Didn't care to pay attention to the other 4 because not much to them imo. Not watching the GOTG scene. Don't want it spoiled you don't have to watch them or go on those comic book heavy sites resist.

I trust that no one here will openly talk about them and will put spoilers around the convo.

Indeed. And seeing that this was a very funny-oriented scene with the Guardians, I can see headlines claiming that the movie already will be a comedy, or something.

No wonder most of you thought Thor: Ragnarok was a "straight up comedy"... you think a scene where
Thanos is crushing the life out of The Collector, while Drax threatens to kill him
to be "very funny..."

:huh:

The Youtube clip looks like a rough cut with black cuts in which, I assume, there are special effects/CGI shots to be inserted. This isn't the trailer, but someone leaking from inside.

Exactly. At the very best, it's scene send for the trailer to be made around them. At the very worst, it's from the post-production, and I hope Marvel reacts at time. Really would be the worst thing happening if Marvel's biggest project and biggest movie ensemble ever gets leaked 6 months before its release. :csad:

No audio, either.

Not too impressed by seeing the three characters with lowest powers/abilities (Rogers, Widow, Falcon) taking on Proxima Midnight. And Steve catching the spear made me laugh. Doesn't make PM seem formidable. But I know these are just "glimpses."

Cap fought against Ultron, Iron Man, Loki and resisted to a massive attack by Thor. So, why he could not fight against Proxima Midnight ?

No wonder most of you thought Thor: Ragnarok was a "straight up comedy"... you think a scene where
Thanos is crushing the life out of The Collector, while Drax threatens to kill him
to be "very funny..."

:huh:

Well, you don't have problems from my side. :oldrazz: But seeing the jokey thing at the begining of it, I can bet trolls/haters will use it as a weapon that the whole movie will be a comedy or something.

I don't like this.

Leaks like this make studios clamp down even more on the regular VFX and production folks, making their jobs even more difficult. It definitely doesn't help the end product.

I hope this guy gets found and into serious trouble. Especially if he gets coworkers fired as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"