Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The generic main posters are usually ok-ish, but the alternative ones, all the IMAX, teasers, Mondo, etc, are getting better and better.

Even if they don't announce tomorrow that the trailer comes with AoS, that just means we'll get it when the weekend ends, on Monday.

I really hope that everything after 4th is out of the question.

So, appereantly they upload the first 17 minutes of the premiere. And that's what it was all about; Clark tweeted it due to Natalia Cordova-Buckley's birthday today.

There's a few screenshots going around facebook that are claiming to be from an "announcement trailer" that seems to confirm a December 4th release date for the trailer.

Even if they don't announce tomorrow that the trailer comes with AoS, that just means we'll get it when the weekend ends, on Monday.

I really hope that everything after 4th is out of the question.

Hopefully so, although it still not being officially confirmed still has me a bit concerned.

So, appereantly they upload the first 17 minutes of the premiere. And that's what it was all about; Clark tweeted it due to Natalia Cordova-Buckley's birthday today.

Yep I knew it would be something like that. It's basically a sneak peak, but honestly I kind of wonder what's the point when it premieres this Friday. Are they not confident in their fanbase? I guess they are trying to build excitement, but having the Infinity War trailer attached would be more than enough to get people to watch.

DPZqZdqU8AAEsaq.jpg

Who thought saying "This December 4" was a good idea? If you wanna make a convincing fake at least get that right lol. "This December" or "December 4". Pick one.

Oh shut up.

Anyway the AOS tease was just for a clip from the premier.

[YT]NDBwsMIXlMk[/YT]

Last edited:
I used to dress up as Cap in Halloween instead of Thor because I can't grow a proper beard.

Marvel why do you hate me so much

This could be one of the best trailers we've ever seen. Won't have been anything like it with so many characters (big and small) to look out for.

I used to dress up as Cap in Halloween instead of Thor because I can't grow a proper beard.

Last year, I dressed as Cap....and kept my beard on.....of course I'm 60 years old, so I said I was old Cap.

Marvel why do you hate me so much
*whispers* Thor doesn't have a beard in the comics....Marvel loves you.

Is it weird that I am looking forward more to the IW Marvel Legends figures than the trailer? Much like the movies themselves, Hasbro has found the winning formula for their figures, they're just so good now! :funny:

Mr. Krepshus made a very cool fan made trailer (in the style of The Justice League trailer) in the meantime. I'd definitely recommend checking out his other stuff, too. I'm usually not a fan of fan edits, but he's gotten real good at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Lb11uiQ8E

Mr. Krepshus made a very cool fan made trailer (in the style of The Justice League trailer) in the meantime. I'd definitely recommend checking out his other stuff, too. I'm usually not a fan of fan edits, but he's gotten real good at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Lb11uiQ8E

Damn that was dope. I'm not the biggest fan of fan made trailers either, but that was really well put together. Bravo Mr. Krepshus.

When one of the main points in Ragnarok was Thor learning that he doesn't need the hammer ("You're not called the god of hammers, are you?") immediately giving it back to him in the very next movie would be an odd move to say the least.

Agreed, I am loving Thor without Mjolnir btw I always liked seeing him use his powers without it.

I hope he keeps his Ragnarok power levels going forward.

Oh shut up.

Anyway the AOS tease was just for a clip from the premier.

[YT]NDBwsMIXlMk[/YT]

And then they are rescued by Carol. Yaas Kween SLAY!

captain-marvel-3.jpg

She is going to change the game when she joins up!

Not sure whether Vision will make it to the final fight but will be nice to have 3 durable powerhouses on the front line with her, Thor and Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"