Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to get the trailer right now this second...

giphy.gif

It should be here by now, the film comes out in like five months
what's going onnnnn

what's going onnnnn

Agree, here in the UK it releases exactly 5 months from now.

Can't believe we are 5 months away from an Avengers film and still haven't got a teaser trailer for it.

what's going onnnnn
Not a regular movie it has what 15movies of build up behind it. Those are the trailers in a way they don't need to release one.

Just like how some said after the SDCC trailer leaked that they HAD to release it. They didn't because they just don't have to do anything at the stage they are at. 1st real week of December is just around the corner.

Not a regular movie it has what 15movies of build up behind it. Those are the trailers in a way they don't need to release one.

Just like how some said after the SDCC trailer leaked that they HAD to release it. They didn't because they just don't have to do anything at the stage they are at. 1st real week of December is just around the corner.

I really hope none of them are reading your post. ;)

I went back and watched all the trailers for The Avengers and Age of Ultron, and holy crap the Super Bowl spot for the first Avengers movie is STILL awe-inspiring. One of the best previews for any movie, ever.

I went back and watched all the trailers for The Avengers and Age of Ultron, and holy crap the Super Bowl spot for the first Avengers movie is STILL awe-inspiring. One of the best previews for any movie, ever.

That pan around the team was worth $1B by itself!

I really hope none of them are reading your post. ;)
Haha, I doubt.

Cap said it best with patience. Though I want a trailer I don't need one I enjoy the speculation. With the recent trailers Marvel doesn't give much away or they hide the important things by cgi'ing them out.

I really think though if the SDCC trailer didn't leak a trailer would have been out by now. Marvel knows all and sees all people know they are not suppose to record at conventions so but people did anyways. Marvel might be like okay no trailer for a really long time, it won't hurt our product people still plan to see. They just don't have something extra to talk about.

That was one of my only reasons for watching the super bowl that year. If I dislike the teams I don't watch. This year I will have to watch no matter what because BP spot and or IWs spot.

That "I still believe in heroes" line by Fury followed by the 360° shot of the team was just too good to be true.

I made them into gifs, just don't know if we're allowed to post that here...

So its the Comic Con trailer. Well, at least its in HD.

Yeah, looks like most of the trailer is recycled from the Comic-Con footage.

Can someone confirm if he posted a clip with Thanos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"