• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype for this trailer here is insane! I was content to wait until TLJ to see it in its glorious native IMAX splendor for the first time, but that's not happenin' now :oldrazz:

Yeah, I get that.
No matter how much I love the debate scene from CW, the empty pages still bother me.

Wow, just ruined the movie for me :o:oldrazz:

Maybe in that book judt the front page are printed. Still possible.

I wouldn't want it to be honest. Cap is definitely not worthy.

Maybe not right now in the current MCU timeline. But somewhere between IW and A4, he will be, no doubt.

Maybe not right now in the current MCU timeline. But somewhere between IW and A4, he will be, no doubt.
Cap wasn't worthy at the moment with the whole Bucky stuff. He will do something in IWs to make him seem truly worthy, but again with a new hammer the rules may not be the same. The word worthy maybe different now with no Odin saying the words.

It's once again worth noting as far as we know there is no hammer. There was a hammer spotted with the Russo brothers on set, but we also saw Michael Rooker hanging out on set.

It's once again worth noting as far as we know there is no hammer. There was a hammer spotted with the Russo brothers on set, but we also saw Michael Rooker hanging out on set.
I think the Rooker hanging out and him posting pics of him being around made sense. I didn't see Yondu going because of those pictures, it was a surprise for sure.

With Mjlnoir they basically showed it getting destroyed in the teaser from that point we knew. It just became assumptions that it will come back. I still assume they make it to where Dwarf people are and they remake it. They are one of the few realms we have not seen.

M6BswY6.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that in CW and always kind of assumed it was just a bunch of one sided documents.

I can imagine the IW posters are gonna be a lot more epic than that. Well the fan-made ones at least.

Did MCU ever have good posters? Those I remember - generic Photoshop noise.

With Mjlnoir they basically showed it getting destroyed in the teaser from that point we knew.

And if you check the Thor boards from back then a lot of people were assuming it'd be repaired by the end. In fact when Doctor Strange was confirmed to be in the movie, quite a few people speculated he'd use his magic to bring back Mjolnir.

Ragnarok's posters were amazing. They should take notes from those.

The second Black Panther one is very good.

BlackPantherComicConPoster.jpg

Oh, I actually hadn't seen that one. Noice. :up:

They've come a long way from the horrendous Age Of Ultron poster.

Did MCU ever have good posters? Those I remember - generic Photoshop noise.

They used to be terrible but the recent ones (as everyone has mentioned above) have been much better.

I also kind of dug the simplicity of the first Thor posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"