Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MCU ever have good posters? Those I remember - generic Photoshop noise.

Very rarely has the MCU had any good posters, like you said mostly photoshop. There’s a couple I like.

I thought this was pretty good.

PtJX8S7.jpg

That is good. I just don't know why those crap photoshop ones exist at all when things like this are possible. We're talking about products with huge budgets. Not sure why having a top poster isn't more of a priority. When coming out of the cinema the posters I see have a big impact on what I might choose to see next.

Really? He's only used the line three times, and all three times were the perfect time to use it.

They each would have been the perfect time if they had been the only time. It's repeating a line like that which becomes cheesy.

Really? He's only used the line three times, and all three times were the perfect time to use it.

I completely agree! Him saying it to Tony in CW was perfect. Great call-back to TFA.

When one of the main points in Ragnarok was Thor learning that he doesn't need the hammer ("You're not called the god of hammers, are you?") immediately giving it back to him in the very next movie would be an odd move to say the least.

I want him to go to Nidavellir and get Jarnbjorn while the dwarves create a new hammer.

Yep, would be awesome to see Thor with that. I enjoyed seeing Thor using different weapons in Ragnarok for a change too.

When one of the main points in Ragnarok was Thor learning that he doesn't need the hammer ("You're not called the god of hammers, are you?") immediately giving it back to him in the very next movie would be an odd move to say the least.

The very earliest he should get it back is A4, depending on whether we are getting a Thor 4.

I’m one of the few who tends to like most of the posters. That Spidey poster with all the characters that everyone said was the worst poster ever was good to me lol. But then again I don’t think Marvel has some kind of villain problem so maybe I’m being paid off by them or just a sucker.

I think they'll wait until A4.

They just announced that something Agents of SHIELD related is coming tommorow... but what are the chances that it's also IW related??? I mean, why would they announce something for JUST AoS, when the release is less than a week away? I know, I know, I'm grasping at straws...

They each would have been the perfect time if they had been the only time. It's repeating a line like that which becomes cheesy.

Lol.. its not a call back if its only ever used once. And I feel that was the point of that line. A call back not only in terms of the movie but in terms of the plot as well, that irrespective of when, where and what he is, inside, he is still that same old Skinny Steve. THAT is the essence of a character and they nailed it to a punch line. Between Markus-Mcfeely, Joe Johnston, Russos and Feige, I feel it has been one hell of an achievement to make Cap so good without ever taking away the sheer squareness of the character.

They just announced that something Agents of SHIELD related is coming tommorow... but what are the chances that it's also IW related??? I mean, why would they announce something for JUST AoS, when the release is less than a week away? I know, I know, I'm grasping at straws...

Yeah I just saw that. If it IW related I would think it would be promoted that way, but I don't know. I'm guessing an extended sneak peak or another trailer, but I'd love it to be a trailer announcement or something.

Hmm .. wonder what it could possibly be. I mean, I follow them AoS news, and I don't see what else they can reveal. We have a few trailers, a clip and a dozen or so stills from the 2-hour premiere.
So yeah, I won't be surprised if they announce that the IW trailer will be attached to AoS.

Might be the obligatory teaser poster release. Remember that for each Avengers film, they released a teaser poster with the "A" logo on it. They might release this the following days and then follow with the trailer with the AoS premiere.

I don't think it'll have anything to do with IW. I doubt it'd be so AoS focused if it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"