The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!11!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

sissylightsaberfightp1.gif

HAHAHA. I love this. This sums up every hype argument. No side will ever give.

If Marvel Freshman was right & The Inhumans end up being part of Loki's Nine Realms army, some people here are gonna eat soooo much crow.

The Inhumans are NOT in this!

Loki, The Skrulls and Anelle are the villains.

The Inhumans are NOT in this!

Loki, The Skrulls and Anelle are the villains.
There's no proof that The Inhumans are in the film nor that Anelle & The Skrulls are the villains. So you shouldn't be so sure about these things.

No I mean does the whole '"inhumans" "skrulls" "nameless aliens" are loki's army' argument have to start up. I'm all for speculating, but the crap that's going on here every other week is waaay beyond good and fun speculation.

No I mean does the whole '"inhumans" "skrulls" "nameless aliens" are loki's army' argument have to start up. I'm all for speculating, but the crap that's going on here every other week is waaay beyond good and fun speculation.
So you'd prefer if people here never spoke of or suggested possible villains nor speculated on who the villains might be? I'm still looking for the hidden mandate in this thread that says "Must never speak of possible villains because it doesn't qualify as good & fun speculation". If someone here thinks Galactus will be the villain in The Avengers, let him speak. It don't make him right.

From the dvd? Yes, but nothing from anything that's not offical. The dvd isn't out yet, not until the 13th, so if you HAVE screen caps now from the dvd...do NOT post them unless they are official releases.
k, gotcha.

So you'd prefer if people here never spoke of or suggested possible villains nor speculated on who the villains might be? I'm still looking for the hidden mandate in this thread that says "Must never speak of possible villains because it doesn't qualify as good & fun speculation". If someone here thinks Galactus will be the villain in The Avengers, let him speak. It don't make him right.

I never once said anything about not being able to voice your opinion, but, if your going to say something then say it and be done with it, no need to argue about anything. Either way, I'm not going to get into this with you or anyone else because its a waste of time.

As far as villains go ,
Loki is the only one we know for sure.
We shall see how it all plays out.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer ran a story about the end of filming that had a few interesting details. After Cleveland The Avengers has on two more days of shooting in New York before wrapping. It surprised me that the producer was happy about set pics and video ending up on the Internet. Perhaps they think of it as good viral marketing, getting the word out about the movie months in advance.

I had not been aware that Clark Gregg/Agent Coulson was on set when they filmed at the NASA facility. Since he, Jackson and Renner were the names mentioned I have to wonder whether they were filming Thor's return to Midgard. As we know, the Thunder God pledged to help the Son of Coul protect the Earth if the need ever arose. Coulson could have been on hand to personally call in the favor.

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Avengers came to Cleveland, saved us from a Norse god and supervillains, and now it's time to move on.

That's what superheroes do.

Filming of "The Avengers" wraps up in the next few days. The actors and an accompanying fleet of tractor-trailers, laden with millions of dollars worth of cameras, computers, equipment, costumes and other bits of Hollywood magic, will be gone from Cleveland streets, buildings and parking lots.

When the movie is released on May 4 and Captain America battles Loki, that Norse villain, to save hundreds of people, we will know that the fight took place in Public Square on a cool summer night. Many of us will remember watching as comic books came to life.

The movie's reception in Cleveland 'made a favorable impression on the filmmakers. First there were the long lines of people who signed up to become extras in the film. Then, hundreds of people lined areas outside the sets to watch the shooting.

"It was great to see them come out every day," said Jeremy Latcham, co-producer of the movie for Marvel Studios. "They took tons of pictures and put them up on the Internet, which is just great.

"Cleveland has been amazing. We wanted a real street feeling to the scenes, and we got that," he said.

[...]

Other filming sites included the old DHL facility in Wilmington, Ohio, and NASA's Plum Brook facility in Sandusky, where Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) and Clark Gregg (SHIELD Agent Phil Coulson) were seen. That location, and the availability of state tax credits, were crucial factors in bringing the film to Ohio from Michigan.

The old Chevrolet plant in Parma was used to film fireball explosions that will be spliced into other scenes. The Lakeside Courthouse building will be the stage of a scene to be shot Monday night.

Latcham said some members of the cast will travel to New York for two days to wrap up the filming.

"After that Joss takes it all back to L.A. and creates the movie," he said.

http://www.cleveland.com/avengers/index.ssf/2011/08/avengers_filming_nears_the_end.html

"They took tons of pictures and put them up on the Internet, which is just great."

haha :D

There's no proof that The Inhumans are in the film nor that Anelle & The Skrulls are the villains. So you shouldn't be so sure about these things.

There are at least some indication that they're in the film (like those test footage from the video game), but none that could make us think that The Inhumans are in the film.

What I wouldn't give to have some more interesting news, or hell, even a trailer right about now.lol

I keep reading that Captain America AND Iron Man were fighting Loki in a scene set in Germany, but from what we've seen it seems like Cap is the only one fighting Loki in that scene.

What's up with that?

I keep reading that Captain America AND Iron Man were fighting Loki in a scene set in Germany, but from what we've seen it seems like Cap is the only one fighting Loki in that scene.

What's up with that?

Iron Man is CGI in that scene.

What I wouldn't give to have some more interesting news, or hell, even a trailer right about now.lol

The EW coverage is coming soon according to RIM, so we can look forward to that I guess.

What's up with that?

There were multiple reports of an Iron Man stunt double on the set, both in the press and from twitter. It just seems that no one got a photo of him.

Speaking of Cap & Loki, some clearer footage of part of their fight surfaced. This is a close-up that I hadn't seen before.

[YT]756SEca-dd0[/YT]

I love the athleticism of Cap's moves. That kick to the throat should be beautiful in finished form.

There are at least some indication that they're in the film (like those test footage from the video game), but none that could make us think that The Inhumans are in the film.

Cerberus was in the Thor video game. Was he in the movie? No.

There were multiple reports of an Iron Man stunt double on the set, both in the press and from twitter. It just seems that no one got a photo of him.

It's wierd that no one got a photo or footage of Loki battling CGI Iron Man similar to Thor & Cap battling those mo-cap aliens a few weeks back.

Yeah, as far as we know, the video game isn't in any way an indicator of a skrull invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"