The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the discs on the first costume were modeled after Ulty thor more or less, I like the runes too. I need to figure out what those say.
I never noticed this before, but is seems there's inscriptions on Thor's armor plates. If that's what they really are, it's a nice touch.

tumblr_lwbq45ufTT1r29vpxo1_500.jpg

News from the movie expo:

* New Avengers trailer will be released closer to New Year (end of December - beginning of January)
* 3 neat scenes with Black Widow were shown, but Disney asked everyone not to reveal anything (including the description of the new trailer), sorry.

here ya go

News from the movie expo:

* New Avengers trailer will be released closer to New Year (end of December - beginning of January)
* 3 neat scenes with Black Widow were shown, but Disney asked everyone not to reveal anything (including the description of the new trailer), sorry.

I just hope it's not more ******** poses.

Found these ultra high-res pics. If you don't already know, please don't ask where I got these from because I'd have to......just don't ask:word: :woot:

tumblrlwazp56heb1qhlfm8.jpg
As least we know now why he eyes looked that way, it's just his eyebrows.

i really disagree. with a blue back, blue arms, and a blue belt he's just going to be one big blue blob from the back

i really disagree. with a blue back, blue arms, and a blue belt he's just going to be one big blue blob from the back

The working word here folks is proper lighting. Don't bash the Cap suit until we're actually sitting in the theater watching the movie, okay?

I like the suit but i really feel that there should have been some white in the arms for the costume. and the belt should have been red

I like the suit but i really feel that there should have been some white in the arms for the costume. and the belt should have been red

His arms do have that white palette, unless you were referring to his entire arms being white like his comic counterpart.

Whosoever scrubs this armor, if he use nonabrasive scouring pads, shall then polish the hammer of Thor!

Wait that last part didn't come out right...

<.<

>.>

LOL. Hope they don't take the nonabrasive scouring pads for polishing his hammer....

No, I don't think this would be a problem. We will see Cap the most time in front, not the back.

All I know is, whenever I see that one action shot of Cap leaping over that car in the trailer, I see the Captain America I've known from the comics for years. That's enough for me. Don't need to stare at a single Hi-Res image to scrutinise over and over every single little 'flaw'.

What I still don't understand with Cap's costume is, is that suppose to be just a helmet or is it fabric that forms into a helmet? Being that in shots we've see of him with it off it seems to fold in the back like a cowl.

He's wearing a hard helmet. There's a fabric cowl or hood that he wears under it though, that's what you see going up his neck and what seems to cover his ears. You can see the cowl/hood without the helmet, draped over his back in the scene in the trailer where he argues with Tony.

The working word here folks is proper lighting. Don't bash the Cap suit until we're actually sitting in the theater watching the movie, okay?

It does feel a bit Cap costume arguments 2.0. I remember the Cap movie costume getting complaints here and there and I even thought a couple of elements were a bit iffy, but much or all of that went away when you saw the finished product. It's always good to keep in mind there's an extra polish that goes into the cinematic version as opposed to set shots etc.

Does Cap have some blue trim on his gloves, or is that just the lighting?

I think the suit would've looked better with exposed ears.

Sooooooo....

IF a NEW Trailer is to be attached to the US Release of "Tin Tin", then shouldn't we be getting some news VERY VERY SOON?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"