The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lwyenanI901qlug1yo1_1280.gif

That's the last time anybody dares tell Loki that he has a mullet.

Thanks Marvel-Freshman and RIM!!

Goddamn Seamus McGarvey's cinematography is dull. Should of went with someone like Newton Thomas Sigel, who actually knows how to make a film shot in digital look fantastic.

It really is. Something just doesn't look right about it.

*goes and buys a Russian to English dictionary* alright I'm ready.

It really is. Something just doesn't look right about it.
The colours just look too muted and there needs to be a bit more contrast between the light and dark.

The **** was Seamus thinking? The guy is a decent cinematographer but it looks like he did **** all with The Avengers.

The colours just look too muted and there needs to be a bit more contrast between the light and dark.

The **** was Seamus thinking? The guy is a decent cinematographer but it looks like he did **** all with The Avengers.

Wouldn't that be more the quality of the video?

Anyone have an iPhone friendly link to the Russian trailer?

This just in. Received a strange email from somebody with Avengers info. Here it goes.

-The aliens are called The Redacted and are a new version of The Skrulls. Fox still own Skrulls so Marvel have changed them enough to not get sued. They're multicoloured and are shapeshifters.

-Thanos is in the movie. There were rumors some months ago that Loki would do business with Thanos and they're true. Thanos is tricked by Loki in the movie. Basically, Loki has been collecting Infinity Gems and the Infinity Gauntlet, but tricks Thanos in to thinking that the Infinity Gauntlet is the most powerful. In return, Thanos gives him The Redacted.

-The Leviathan is an alien serpent given to Loki by Thanos as a part of the deal.

-Red Skull is in the movie. Loki meets him on his travels. They split the 6 Infinity Gems between them. Loki takes the Mind, Reality and Power gems and Red Skull takes the Soul, Time and Space gems.

-A lot of The Avengers was shot in secret. These are where Red Skull's scenes were filmed.

-The Redacted are Loki's army. HYDRA are Red Skull's army.

-The Redacted discover that Loki tricked their master, and betray him. Hence Loki seemingly being on The Avengers side in some set photos.

-The French trailer descriptions floating around the web are TRUE

-Lastly, in the email there was a detail being withheld. He said that if Marvel ever found out he leaked the following, he would never be hired again. It's bigger than everything he said before. He didn't tell me, although he gave me this hint:

"What happens when you piss off one of the most powerful beings in the universe?"

Obviously this comes from an anonymous email so it could all be fake. I figured I'd post it here because you guys would be interested. If it's fake, then it's a damn good one. If it's not, then by God this movie will be amazing.

The Avengers are fighting aliens who were obscured or removed from a document prior to publication or release?

111qo04.jpg

"Redacted"? Nah, that's a publishing term. They have already been using that to hide the name of the aliens in the announcements for the toys.

even though the shot of hulk in that is the same it looks a bit larger, you can see more of hulks entire head. it'd be great if somebody could get some frame by frame screen caps.... :woot:

"Hulk grabs" would be great...that is indeed a bigger shot.

"Redacted"? Nah, that's a publishing term. They have already been using that to hide the name of the aliens in the announcements for the toys.

I know but I couldn't let the joke pass me by. :p

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having problems with the cinematography. It's p!$$poor IMO and makes the damn thing look like a tv show!!! THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!! MARVEL STUDIOS GET ON IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"