The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Redacted? That's the best this guy could do? Are their sworn enemies The Highlighted?

This just in. Received a strange email from somebody with Avengers info. Here it goes.

-The aliens are called The Redacted and are a new version of The Skrulls. Fox still own Skrulls so Marvel have changed them enough to not get sued. They're multicoloured and are shapeshifters.

-Thanos is in the movie. There were rumors some months ago that Loki would do business with Thanos and they're true. Thanos is tricked by Loki in the movie. Basically, Loki has been collecting Infinity Gems and the Infinity Gauntlet, but tricks Thanos in to thinking that the Infinity Gauntlet is the most powerful. In return, Thanos gives him The Redacted.

-The Leviathan is an alien serpent given to Loki by Thanos as a part of the deal.

-Red Skull is in the movie. Loki meets him on his travels. They split the 6 Infinity Gems between them. Loki takes the Mind, Reality and Power gems and Red Skull takes the Soul, Time and Space gems.

-A lot of The Avengers was shot in secret. These are where Red Skull's scenes were filmed.

-The Redacted are Loki's army. HYDRA are Red Skull's army.

-The Redacted discover that Loki tricked their master, and betray him. Hence Loki seemingly being on The Avengers side in some set photos.

-The French trailer descriptions floating around the web are TRUE

-Lastly, in the email there was a detail being withheld. He said that if Marvel ever found out he leaked the following, he would never be hired again. It's bigger than everything he said before. He didn't tell me, although he gave me this hint:

"What happens when you piss off one of the most powerful beings in the universe?"

Obviously this comes from an anonymous email so it could all be fake. I figured I'd post it here because you guys would be interested. If it's fake, then it's a damn good one. If it's not, then by God this movie will be amazing.

Sounds quite epic and will be (if they fix the cinematography) however a couple things:

1: I have a hard time trusting anyone called 'nolanlover'.
2: Why would this anonymous person have sent you this in the e-mail???

The 'Redacted' are the aliens? Nah, I don't buy it but other parts of the email maybe true. Loki may have had dealings with Thanos and we could see Red Skull too.

I'm waiting to see the new trailer for more info.....whenever....that....maybe.

You know, I'm kind of hoping that there's a scene of Loki escaping SHIELD HQ similar to this video:

Good lord, "redacted" means obscured or removed. They lifted that term from an Avengers toy packaging where it described the the blacked out figure as redacted, it's so the secret aliens arent revealed yet. LOL

-Lastly, in the email there was a detail being withheld. He said that if Marvel ever found out he leaked the following, he would never be hired again. It's bigger than everything he said before. He didn't tell me, although he gave me this hint:

"What happens when you piss off one of the most powerful beings in the universe?"

....who, Oprah....? :dry:

oprah-winfrey-network-logo.jpg

Haha!! That was good for a laugh. I don't believe any of that.

I know this: our Russian cinemas will be getting the prints of the new theatrical trailer on the next week. When it will be released online (worldwide-wise) - is something, that I'm not aware of. I'll keep you posted!

Nice find! Haven't been on here for ages... (wait, RIM, ты русский?)
Like the new We Have A Hulk footage (finally!)

And the info from the Nolan guy? Methinks it might just be legit...

I'm very sceptical on this new info tbh...

It's nothing we have not speculated about before here (Thanos, the Gauntlet & Gems, the Skull and Serpent etc) and the alien name is lifted from the edited titles on the toys.

The email having been sent could well be legit, but the info it contains is like someone read up on all the best speculations from these threads and put them together. The odds all our best guesses are right seem rather slim to me.

I think someone's getting their leg pulled by that email. I'm not going to make any presumptions until I actually see visual proof.

I'm very sceptical on this new info tbh...

It's nothing we have not speculated about before here (Thanos, the Gauntlet & Gems, the Skull and Serpent etc) and the alien name is lifted from the edited titles on the toys.

The email having been sent could well be legit, but the info it contains is like someone read up on all the best speculations from these threads and put them together. The odds all our best guesses are right seem rather slim to me.

I'm just as skeptical as you. If this is true then holy ****. If it's fake, then it's a damn good one. I don't think that the aliens name's are Redacted, but he was simply putting it in the email because he must have thought that they were the real names. I don't think that bit is true, but I believe the rest. I wanted the Leviathan to be the Midgard Serpent but oh well, it makes more sense to have it as a different creature altogether. If Red Skull is in it then Marvel have done an awesome job keeping that under wraps.

Why does it look like that in the shot with the Black Widow in front of the explosion that its just a still picture of her ? I have been wondering that since the trailer we got

She may be under mind control and it's done for effect. Who knows

Why does it look like that in the shot with the Black Widow in front of the explosion that its just a still picture of her ? I have been wondering that since the trailer we got
It bothers me as well, man. Same goes for that reused "Iron Man armor up" shot from IM1. I guess, Disney & Marvel decided to use the material, that was available back at the time, since Whedon & crew were in the middle of shooting most of the movie + some special effects & CGI were still in the developing process.

wftwefwsrf.png

Oh my God...those blue eyes...Loki wouldn't have to work very hard to gain my absolute fealty.

Yep, there's my mom's hotty to the right in that image. ;)

Feels good to get some new stuff again. I'm dying to see what the NASA facility scene is all about.

Feels good to get some new stuff again. I'm dying to see what the NASA facility scene is all about.

Let's hope that next week will make things feel THAT MUCH MORE better.lol

Yay new footage!!

Still don't know why people think the cinematography looks weird. Every new clip I see, I get more and more excited for the movie. Definitely my most anticipated movie next year!

I think people are a bit bothered by the fact that it's a different sort of cinematography than was utilized in the movies the main characters were in. It's just a different, unique artistic direction Joss Whedon specializes in than what was used in their solo movies. I myself am not bothered by it in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"