The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
That runtime sounds like a guesstimate.

It's far too early for a runtime to be given. The film hasn't even been edited together yet and a lot of the effects shots are missing, not to mention the titles.

Guys, what if it sucks? What if The Avengers is the Phantom Menace of CBMS. Perhaps one of the most hyped films for nerds everywhere and it sucks?

WHAT IF?

Guys, what if it sucks? What if The Avengers is the Phantom Menace of CBMS. Perhaps one of the most hyped films for nerds everywhere and it sucks?

WHAT IF?

We'll live.

345d89g.gif

I personally think that the poster is pretty cool. I can't wait until the trailer tomorrow. :woot:

If it is and it makes that type of money than we will keep seeing movies that everyone will still see en mass :D .

Brace yourselves.
images

The "cinematography looks like a tv show" comments are coming.

WHAT IF?

& what if TDKR is the same way? I'd say that movie is more hyped than Avengers.

Imo, a story with heart, and action backed by purpose is much more entertaining and pleasing rather than every 3 seconds Michael Bay circle pan shots. Just sayin

Thread Manager ASSEMBLE (in 6 posts time)

I cannot wait! Nine o'clock cannot arrive soon enough. A question though: how does one download the trailers from the Apple website? It lists the options, but does not allow me to do so. Am I doing something wrong?

On a disconnected note, I have been preparing for the Avengers by reading the comics: I finished the first Marvel Masterworks volume, and am a third of the way through the second one.

I cannot wait! Nine o'clock cannot arrive soon enough. A question though: how does one download the trailers from the Apple website? It lists the options, but does not allow me to do so. Am I doing something wrong?

On a disconnected note, I have been preparing for the Avengers by reading the comics: I finished the first Marvel Masterworks volume, and am a third of the way through the second one.

First of all, you need to have Itunes. If you have that, click the download in itunes link at the top of the page for the movie.

That will then open Itunes and take you to the movie trailers menu where you can then download the Avengers trailers, clips, and spots.

HOWEVER, the Apple Store has been broken since the first trailer came out in october and it won't let you download anything Avengers in the applw store.

So, you couldn't download anyways. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back