The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hype needs a Phil Coulson death stare smilie :awesome:

Son of Coul needs to be in the Marvel Comic Universe, ASAP!
noT JUST THE MARVEL UNIVERSE he needs his own universe and be in every universe .
Coulson zombies
ultimate son of coul
Manga son of coul
1602 coulson
ratings will SKYROCKET!!!

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis" - Son of Coul

Stay thirsty my friends!

He could be the uncle of Coulson?
i can see you
Gabe Jones: Coulson, it's your uncle, I want to see you
HULK: YOUR NOT WORTHY OF COULSON'S GREATNESS!!!! (hULK THROWS Gabe far away and give the movie theater a big thumbs up)

Crazy but plausible explanation of Derek being in.....Loki is a shapeshifter :D He gonna be messin with some heads in this film!

Except with Son Coul.....Commie don't play that!

Will Coulson finally get to debrief someone?

Spider-Fan said:
Agreed. I expect them to spend over 200 mil on Avengers, though. It's their only film next year, and previous history shows when that happened with IM2, it got a 200mil budget. Avengers I expect to get a higher budget than that."

I read that it was $170 million ....

Thanks to cincinnati.com, we now have a little more information about the estimated budget of the 2012 summer superhero blockbuster along with a few more details about filming in Ohio:

Kristen Erwin, who is the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Film Commission executive director, has stated that The Avengers will have an estimated budget of $170 million and will be spending about $30 million in Ohio alone.

Erwin also stated that they will shoot in Ohio for two weeks. She could not reveal an exact location, but did say that it would be within 30 miles of Cincinnati and that they're "still negotiation a location agreement" with Marvel Studios.

In short, Cleveland and Southwestern Ohio will be the two main spots for filming of The Avengers when they visit the state.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/news/?a=36844

i think he means that they will have spent that much by the time its done

I had actually posted the real article a few pages back...well in the old thread now lol.

Variety does say it but it's possible Variety made a mistake. Wouldn't shock me.

That's interesting about Gabe Jones being in Avengers. So perhaps this means he's in the modern parts of Cap, rather than the WWII parts...

@Chewy, maybe we get to see Coulson debrief Maria Hill, if you know what I mean. Chicka bump bump

Once again, would you really believe CBM and a small time website over what came straight from Kevin Feige's mouth about it being much more expensive than any other Marvel movie they made. They made Iron Man 2 for $170 million.

What's this "Once Again" crap dude .... I never saw those comments Champ. My bad. Your night will get better.

Ironically we're talking about Gabe on here ..... Don't get too crazy on'em .... it's CBM reporting it.

Isn't Gabe Jones on the phone in the trailer? In WW2?

We're talking about Gabe based on the Variety article posted above.

I hate CBM just as much as anyone, but you can't judge their reliability unless you actually read the articles to see if they're sourced or not, like both the Gabe and the Budget articles were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"