The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m1er3dQI2v1qdzvzlo1_500.png

:hrt::hrt::hrt::hrt:

Those shots are alright, but I'm ready to see something more epic and spectacular.

I wonder why Loki is kneeling in that shot? And why he's generating a bit of steam?

For those who missed the clips in the trailers, this shot of Loki's staff should help prove that he didn't find a "gem" in Germany. The gem is a part of his staff, just like in the new Avengers cartoon.

I still say it's juiced up with energy he got from the Cosmic Cube, much the way Red Skull & Zola were doing in Cap's film but probably Loki has much greater knowledge of how to use the energy than either of those other two did.

the explosion beneath the helicopter take off looks a bit like cube weapon shots as well.

I still say it's juiced up with energy he got from the Cosmic Cube, much the way Red Skull & Zola were doing in Cap's film but probably Loki has much greater knowledge of how to use the energy than either of those other two did.

[BLACKOUT]But, if that is his first arrival on earth then he hadn't got'n the cube yet?[/BLACKOUT]

Tom Hiddleston was the one who said that shot was [BLACKOUT]Loki's arrival on earth.[/BLACKOUT]

the explosion beneath the helicopter take off looks a bit like cube weapon shots as well.

I can't even begin to speculate what that was. But it sure looked spectacular! Can't wait!

[BLACKOUT]But, if that is his first arrival on earth then he hadn't got'n the cube yet?[/BLACKOUT]

One theory is that Loki DID meet up with Red Skull some time in between Cap's film & Thor's film or the Avengers film and RS still had his hand pistol on him(or maybe a clip like the one Cap took back to the Allies) which is charged with Cosmic Cube energy and that is how Loki got it.

One theory is that Loki DID meet up with Red Skull some time in between Cap's film & Thor's film or the Avengers film and RS still had his hand pistol on him(or maybe a clip like the one Cap took back to the Allies) which is charged with Cosmic Cube energy and that is how Loki got it.

Oh wow! That's an awesome theory! Very cool.

^ even tho I had heard that RS wasn't going to make an appearance. Which I really have no idea, its still a good theory. Is it May yet? lol

Just saw those new stills .... Man seriously it's shots like these that make the outfit an eye sore. Just too many folds, seems, etc (especially the rooster neck). Almost like a wrinkly pare of pajamas or something ..... About the only time it's going to be palatable to me is in when he's in motion.

aqG60.jpg

Last edited:
^ even tho I had heard that RS wasn't going to make an appearance. Which I really have no idea, its still a good theory. Is it May yet? lol

He doesn't need to make an appearance in order to be referenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"