The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to go over some of the apparent 'insider info' once the film has come out and see what measures up.

That's my favorite part of every movie that's surrounded by months/years of speculation and rumors :yay: It's one thing to try and scoop stuff for a movie that's really early in development but when it's knee deep in production or you claim stuff like "I already saw the movie and this is what happens" you're going out on a limb

I still want to have it renamed Loki.

How much influence this movie has from the Ultimates Universe ?

1294811-ult_uc_large.jpg

Last edited:
Hawkeyes costume, fury's look, team assembled by SHIELD. Thats the main 3

How much influence this movie has from the Ultimates Universe ?

I haven't read the Ultimates but from what I heard in the Ultimates the Avengers are formed by SHIELD just like in this movie... so I think that's a lot

Hawkeyes costume, fury's look. Thats the main 2
Fury assembling the Avengers, Hawkeye and Black Widow being his top 2 SHIELD agents and members of the Avengers from the beginning, the Avengers initially getting together to stop an alien invasion, etc

Quite a bit.
Yeah I just hope they LEAVE the "thor's a crazy guy" in Thor and not dwell on it like in Ultimates

Edit: unless it's like the Saturday night live skit Two Wild and crazy guys and Tony and Thor knock back a few. :D

Will the Team accept that Thor is a GOD or they will be like what the rest of the Team thought about Thor in Ultimates. that is - He is delusional ?

Fury assembling the Avengers, Hawkeye and Black Widow being his top 2 SHIELD agents and members of the Avengers from the beginning, the Avengers initially getting together to stop an alien invasion, etc
yeah i edited my post as soon as I remembered another. Anywho, thank God they are using these okay things from the ultimate universe. And not crap like cannibal hulk, jerk heroes, and hippie thor. And I'm glad that even though an alien invasion brings them together, its still a threat caused by loki. Just like in the avengers #1

Will the Team accept that Thor is a GOD or they will be like what the rest of the Team thought about Thor in Ultimates. that is - He is delusional ?

Maybe just Tony thinks that :woot:
I imagine they'll think of Thor as an Asgardian. Not god nor delusional, just an alien of sort

Yeah I just hope they LEAVE the "thor's a crazy guy" in Thor and not dwell on it like in Ultimates
Considering Coulson and SHIELD know that he comes from somewhere in space, I don't think it will be an issue

The fact that Loki is the villain in the movie should assuage any doubt that the team won't accept Thor is from another realm.

Considering Coulson and SHIELD know that he comes from somewhere in space, I don't think it will be an issue

Yeah thing is Tony's been known to still question that fact, and where the Asgardians really come from. Or at least USED to up until Fear Itself.

Maybe just Tony thinks that :woot:
I imagine they'll think of Thor as an Asgardian. Not god nor delusional, just an alien of sort

Pretty much. They never claimed the Asgardians to be "gods" in the standard sense of the word in Thor so I doubt they'll do it in Avengers.

I really hope it's based more on the 616 universe. I don't like the thought of such amazing stories being scrapped.

Anyone expecting some comedy, like in Thor movie, Thor demanded a large animal in a pet shop ?

Really hope they don't dwell on it. I'm sure it's natural to doubt him, but I'm not a fan of how most things played out in Ultimates. They can cherry pick some good ideas from the Ultimates, but I prefer the MCU to be mainly 616 at heart. I don't think I'd be half as interested in the MCU if it was filled by irredeemable psychos.

Anyone expecting some comedy, like in Thor movie, Thor demanded a large animal in a pet shop ?

Yeah..its Whedon, u can pretty much guarantee that. And Hiddleston said in a recent interview that the movie definitely has its share of humorous moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"