The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this sounds like the same kind of crap i got from this guy when i posted a theory awhile back, whats funny is i was the one that got the heat as he was the most well respected member here or some such label, sounds like someone needs to change their screen name maybe "Big Baby" or in the Sopranos vein "Big *****"

I really should shouldn't I, but nah I'll keep it like it is thanks for the "lol" though. :o

This whole thing is ridiculous and it started from that silly Odin vs Thanos battle. The fact is this and it's simple to understand: Odin was not born with the Odin-Force. It is not a natural ability, but a power (aka tool) that he uses. Saying Odin vs Thanos is an unevenly weighed in Odin's favor NATURALLY is wrong because they never fought without Odin using the Odin-Force. So if Odin has his power/tool then Thanos can just as easily have his (The Infinity Gauntlet). It's simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"