The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
hulk....SMASH!

OMFG cannot wait much longer for this movie.....
9v8pxh.gif

Sure, but I just meant in terms of what he asserted about RIM (like being a teenager and such). I can't prove one way or the other if McNulty worked for who he said he did, but it doesn't impact on what he claimed about RIM since he has no real proof one way or the other.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I, in no way, believed this guy.

I'm just presenting all the facts from the incident.

Agreed about his lack of proof.

If he had hung around I would have asked him to verify himself.

To be fair the guy claimed that he worked for a company (a real one; I checked) in the UK who is working with Disney there on distributing (?) this film.

He claimed that RIM is a fake; A university student who isn't who he claims to be. He claimed that there were no screenings of any kind and that RIM was making this stuff up and pointed to the non-specific answers by RIM as supporting this.

LOL

There have been plenty screenings for Avengers. I've forgone 2 of them...since I have to see it with my boyfriend. Ugh...

Also, we need some TV spots with some Thor dialogue. I'm really looking forward to his hilarious ignorance he gives regarding towards human things. Hawkeye would be nice as well.

Tony, BW, and Cap have had enough lines of theirs exposed, lets save some of their dialogue for the movie.
Well, I feel the same way about Thor,
I figure we have seen not a lot of lines and action scenes for him because he has some of THE BEST STUFF in the film.
I dont want Thor Gems spoiled early .

LOL

There have been plenty screenings for Avengers. I've forgone 2 of them...since I have to see it with my boyfriend. Ugh...

Sorry I made a mistake. He said there were no screenings of any kind today in the UK and thus RIM's claims of attending a screening today were false.

so did u need the bigger ones or just the one im using, if so just copy the image address

I'm not able to use anything bigger than 50x50 i think because of post count so this one is cool, thanks! :D

Oh, don't get me wrong. I, in no way, believed this guy.

I'm just presenting all the facts from the incident.

Agreed about his lack of proof.

If he had hung around I would have asked him to verify himself.

Don't worry, I didn't think you did. I wouldn't have bothered questioning him if he had stuck around. Too much bother for me, plus I think we were still enduring an AB derailment at the time, so I probably wasn't in the humour for it. lol

Honestly, screw your boyfriend!

It's certainly one way of making him forgive you for seeing it alone. :oldrazz:

That TV spot was pure win... can May 4th come soon enough?

Sorry I made a mistake. He said there were no screenings of any kind today in the UK and thus RIM's claims of attending a screening today were false.

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think RIM said he went to see a screening today.

I think it was yesterday (his time).

Also, RIM is in Russia, so, McNulty can say whether or not there was a screening today or yesterday in regards to Russia.

I don't get the complaints towards Thor, what we've seen of him is either him looking bad ass or Hemsworth acting his heart out, bringing some serious emotion to the movie.

Thor's a warrior first and foremost, so it's only natural that people want to see him actually fighting or something action oriented.

Thor's a warrior first and foremost, so it's only natural that people want to see him actually fighting or something action oriented.
The Avengers is about bromancing, fighting comes second :argh:

Don't worry, I didn't think you did. I wouldn't have bothered questioning him if he had stuck around. Too much bother for me, plus I think we were still enduring an AB derailment at the time, so I probably wasn't in the humour for it. lol

It's certainly one way of making him forgive you for seeing it alone. :oldrazz:

AB derailments are quite amusing to me now.

After Poni Boy destroyed all the bs he was spouting for months about Kevin Feige, I actually find it quite funny to watch AB babble on now, not realising he has ZERO credibility.

Poni Boy owned him and resold him in a garage sale (really cheap).

He repeated proclaimations about tdk being on the final list as equivalent to a nomination was beyond hilarious!

The Avengers is about bromancing, fighting comes second :argh:

NEVER, fighting trumps bromancing and dialogue any day. :mad;

Anyone in particular? :woot:

To be honest I want to see more Hawkeye than anyone since he's been getting shafted so far, I also want to see Thor doing something action oriented which is no suprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"