The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
certainly has the facial expressions for it, and maybe the chubbiness for it now as well. lol

he's certainly gotten chubby before

joaquin-phoenix-filming-untitled-james-gray-project_3709793.jpg

joaquin-phoenix-mystery-woman-lingerie.jpg

I don't think his acting style suits Penguin whatsoever..Not a fan of that choice. He'd be a good Harvey Dent though

Wasn't he on Eastenders or something?

Joaquin would work as Black Mask. Not a real flamboyant villain, but he's a sicko under the surface.

ben afleck for batman. perfect jaw structure and he has acting skills. i think the right jaw structure is actually important this time only because batman has nwver looked like he does in the comics book

Thinking about it Batman is a hard role to cast for. Good acting skills, handsome, a good jaw, and a good build. Granted they can get built up pretty easy with their personal trainers and supplements but I feel like it's hard to find a good combination of these for Bats.

Thinking about it Batman is a hard role to cast for. Good acting skills, handsome, a good jaw, and a good build. Granted they can get built up pretty easy with their personal trainers and supplements but I feel like it's hard to find a good combination of these for Bats.
afleck has all that except he's not built. dependimg on the story they might be able to keep his shirt on. or cast him now and give him 3 years to work out.

how about sam riley hes 6'1 33 years old and starting to make a name for himself plus his american accent is naturally deep and gravely in the video skip to 1:10
[YT]422eIw_lLpI [/YT]
SamRiley_GQ_4Feb11_PR_b.jpg

sam-riley-65th-cannes-film-festival-road-vZks54.jpg

sam-riley-men-hairstyle.jpg

Last edited:
afleck has all that except he's not built. dependimg on the story they might be able to keep his shirt on. or cast him now and give him 3 years to work out.

Haha it wouldn't take him three years to get built. With a rigorous training routine and strict diet, he could become very muscular in around 3-4 months.
Also, he's played Daredevil, so he can is capable of being in superhero shape.

I think the issue with a lot of fanboys is that even if the actor looks the part, if he's too "well known or A-list" it apparently ****s up the illusion for them. So they prefer someone that's more of an indie type.

Toby Jones was always my pick for Ventriloquist ever since I saw him in The Mist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"