The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timothy Spall is my ventriloquist, Ray Liotta to voice the puppet.

timothy-spall_1590102c.jpg

afleck has all that except he's not built. dependimg on the story they might be able to keep his shirt on. or cast him now and give him 3 years to work out.
Nothing steroids and a personal trainer wouldn't fix

Lars Von Trier's Batman!

Alexander Skarsgård - Batman
Udo Kier - Alfred Pennyworth
Stellan Skarsgård - Commissioner Gordon
Isaac De Bankole - Lucius Fox
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Catwoman
Willem Dafoe - The Joker
Jeremy Davies - The Riddler
Kirsten Dunst - Poison Ivy
Peter Stormare - Mr. Freeze
Zeljko Ivanek - The Scarecrow
Shia LaBeouf - Robin

Lars Von Trier's Batman!

Alexander Skarsgård - Batman
Udo Kier - Alfred Pennyworth
Stellan Skarsgård - Commissioner Gordon
Isaac De Bankole - Lucius Fox
Charlotte Gainsbourg - Catwoman
Willem Dafoe - The Joker
Jeremy Davies - The Riddler
Kirsten Dunst - Poison Ivy
Peter Stormare - Mr. Freeze
Zeljko Ivanek - The Scarecrowy
Shia LaBeouf - Robin
ha gross :barf: the nympho is gonna be a hard movie to look at.
ha "hard "

First scene of the film, the Joker performing a Clitoridectomy to Batgirl.

I really really like Trier up until Dogville which i loved. But his latest films.....ugh....we all have issues but damn Antichrist was too much and i've seen weird **** done in film. Melancholia was i guess ok.

If he is going to do a comic book movie, let him adapt All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder.

What about Ryan Gosling as Bruce ? He has charisma

Benjamin Cumberbutch as Mr.Freeze

First scene of the film, the Joker performing a Clitoridectomy to Batgirl.

I really really like Trier up until Dogville which i loved. But his latest films.....ugh....we all have issues but damn Antichrist was too much and i've seen weird **** done in film. Melancholia was i guess ok.

If he is going to do a comic book movie, let him adapt All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder.

I really enjoyed "Melancholia" but he is a very divisive director. Plus, he makes stupid comments too. "Nymphomaniac" I'm interested in.

Guy Pearce as the Riddler was a very popular idea for the sequel to TDK...would anyone else like to see that in the reboot?

Timothy Spall is my ventriloquist, Ray Liotta to voice the puppet.

timothy-spall_1590102c.jpg
interesting choice, i'd personally prefer him as mad hatter or penguin . i forgot who my choice was for the ventriliquist.

nm0035514

Richard Armitage, has the look of both Bruce and Bats, has a great deep voice and was fantastic in the Hobbit, great choice for an older bats

i am liking the idea of Richard Madden playing Bruce/Batman more and more

richard_madden.jpg

Guy Pearce as the Riddler was a very popular idea for the sequel to TDK...would anyone else like to see that in the reboot?
After seeing him in Lawless i really want to see him playing a Batman villain. I think the Riddler needs to be a younger dude so i would say Guy Pearce as Black Mask or Dr Hurt.

After seeing him in Lawless i really want to see him playing a Batman villain. I think the Riddler needs to be a younger dude so i would say Guy Pearce as Black Mask or Dr Hurt.

I had no idea that was Guy Pearce in Lawless

Batman/Bruce = Tyler Hoechlin
Jim Gordon = Bryan Cranston
Harly Quinn = Anna Kendrick
Joker = James Franco
Bane = Dwayne Johnson
Hugo Strange = Ben Kingsley
Alfred = Terence Stamp

I think the issue with a lot of fanboys is that even if the actor looks the part, if he's too "well known or A-list" it apparently ****s up the illusion for them. So they prefer someone that's more of an indie type.

I wouldn't say that...for myself at least. If the actor is talented and looks the part then I am all for it. But no A-listers spring to my mind when it comes to Batman. bad place, Christian Bale wasn't even A-list when he got the part. I would say the most A list actor I would want to see playing Batman is Fassbender.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back