The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Animal Kingdom with Guy Pearce playing a good cop in a corrupt force, I think he would be damn near perfect for Jim Gordon.

They're all typecast at this point.

what about harvey keitel for an older, tougher commissioner Gordon
Harvey+Keitel+h8Fs86CvNA6m.jpg

pradas-2013-spring-summer-campaign-featuring-dane-dehaan-benicio-del-toro-harvey-keitel-and-aaron-taylor-johnson_0.jpg

Keitel as Gordon, De Niro as Batman, Dafoe as The Joker in Martin Scorsese's Batman. With Leo as Batman.

i am rooting for ben afleck to don the cape and cowell this time. he's got the perfect jaw. we would need screentests to see if he could pull off bats, but it's easy to picture him as bruce wayne. I think a deepened serious versiond of his voice combined with his style of acting could work well for a kevin conroy style portrayal of batman

Ben Affleck has already played 'Superman', so I think it would be a bit confusing for him to become Batman too.

TITLE: THE BATMAN

BATMAN/BRUCE WAYNE -> RICHARD MADDEN
Richard-Madden-spielt-Maerchenprinz.jpg

ALFRED PENNYWORTH -> CHRISTOPHER PLUMMER
1845.jpg

COMMISSIONER GORDON -> BRYAN CRANSTON
Bryan-Cranston-profile.jpg

BARBARA GORDON/ORACLE -> ELLEN PAGE
Ellen%20page_10000293.jpg

LUCIUS FOX -> ANDRE BRAUGHER
andrebraugherx.jpg

JOKER -> JAMES FRANCO
James_Franco_21.jpg

DIRECTOR -> DARREN ARONOFSKY
darren-aronofsky-noah.jpg

POSTERS BY ME
the_batman_teaser_by_sahinduezguen-d4v6eiy.jpg

SOURCE

the_batman_teaser_b_by_sahinduezguen-d66cg4k.jpg

SOURCE

It might seem weird, but De Niro circa Deer Hunter would have made an incredible Batman.
i'm not trying to argue against that point, i'm just saying in that post you said " leo as batman " at the end (as in leonardo dicaprio ) and that confused the hell out of me because in the exact same post you said " de niro as batman " . idk if you noticed that or not. lol

Ha ha, I meant Leo as Robin. Or maybe Leo can play young De Niro as Batman in flashbacks.

Di Caprio as Batman...that makes me remember that sour, acrid smell when somebody else vomits, that immediately makes you need to heave yourself.

i think he's a good enough actor. i wouldn't cast him as batman but i'd probably cast him as a villain of some sort. i know the most popular choices for him are black mask and riddler , neither of which i'd see him doing bad with.
robin though, i can't really see. maybe like years ago. lol . like back in the 90's. would've been a better choice than chris o'donnell for sure lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"