The Batman Reboot Casting Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly Gandolfini died today.

Hoskins retired from acting last time I checked. I think it was health issues, but I could be mistaken.

Michelle Rodriguez fits Montoya but I don't want her near this lol.

Depp as Riddler is cliché and I don't think he fits.

NO to Mila Kunis as Selina.

I say Jane Levy for Harley Quinn. Michael Madsen for Harvey Bullock. Bryan Cranston for Gordon.

Oh God please no Michael Madsen. I can't stand him.

What's so wrong with Mila Kunis as Selina?

Mila Kunis is cute, but she's definitely no Catwoman. And that Meg voice... no.

Yeah, I love Mila but her voice is far too distinctive and she would need serious work to try and change it for the role. She does have the sex appeal, but I'm not sure I could handle listening to Meg Griffin, looking at Mila, as Catwoman.

Jane Levy's spiritual comicbook role is Mary Jane. I can't have her cast in anything else. :cool:

It will make me sad forever that Brittany Murphy never got a chance to play Harley. :(

Jane is Harley!

She's a natural blonde. She's mad as a clown...She is Harley :p

My hastily done picture shows us she's Harley :D
3908290646.jpeg

STOP. :mad:

:p

Now that Shailene is out of the way (potentially) I will not allow Jane to be overlooked as Mary Jane. :cool:

#MaryJaneLevy

I would love to see Harley on the big screen though. I'm hoping that this is finally the reboot that will allow proper comic book adaptations of a whole host of Batman's adversaries, all weird and wonderful, without descending into 'Batman and Robin' rubbish.

*uses bat credit card*

Well if she's cast as MJ, I'd be happy :)

If not however. ..SHE SHOULD BE HARLEY QUINN!!! :argh: :oldrazz:

Well if she's cast as MJ, I'd be happy :)

If not however. ..SHE SHOULD BE HARLEY QUINN!!! :argh: :oldrazz:

I very much doubt she will be. The fan fave is never cast. Sigh.

I'm now off to goggle Jane as a blonde. :cool:

Then potentially google Matt Bomer. A lot.

The fan fave is never cast.
Following American Psycho and Equilibrium, Christian Bale was the firm favourite to play Batman.

Ditto Tom Hardy as Bane after Bronson.

It can happen!

I have a feeling Lucy Punch would make a good Harley Quinn but she is a bit too old. :csad:

Following American Psycho and Equilibrium, Christian Bale was the firm favourite to play Batman.

Ditto Tom Hardy as Bane after Bronson.

It can happen!

Plus Henry Cavill as Superman.

Good points. :cool:

Then I am hoping Webb gets Jane.

And who would be the firm favourite for Batman this time? I've not really seen a consensus.

Nobody has the consensus that Bale or even Cavill had. Names that are thrown around frequently include Ryan Gosling, Luke Evans and more.

I wouldn't mind Madsen as Deathstroke. I really want Mickey Rourke for Deathstroke, but that probably won't happen.

Matt Bomer gets my vote, time and time again.

The man can act, he stands close to 6'0 feet tall. He can definitely put on mass to add size to his frame, and he looks the Bruce Wayne part.

If you haven't seen him, check him out in White Collar on USA

tumblr_mb6unlOymU1r6g2qi.png

If 60s Bruce Wayne was a eunuch with a fat face.

I love Mila Kunis a lot :hrt: But Mila as Selina she's fine actress I don't know if she can pull it off but then I didn't think Anne Hathaway couldn't pull it off so here ya go she did.

Mila Kunis is Zatanna in my book. I actually started wanting that since seeing Zatanna in Smallville and thinking about how well Mila Kunis would fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"