BvS The Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer/TV Spots Thread - Part 1

Premature sure, but this is just in case when the official trailer(s) do drop. Anyways, when do you guys and gals see the first teaser dropping and in front of which movie? What do you expect or would like to see in said teaser?

I hope the 5 seconds we get show footage from the trailer and not just company logos.

Premature sure, but this is just in case when the official trailer(s) do drop. Anyways, when do you guys and gals see the first teaser dropping and in front of which movie? What do you expect or would like to see in said teaser?

Coming with Age of Ultron. Oh, and I want some nice Batman shots. Hopefully in the rain.

I really don't think a trailer is premature. Sure, they could have waited till September if they really wanted to, but the reality is ,its friggin BvS . Its not like the GA are somehow gonna be less pumped to see it a year from now if they see the trailer now, and its not like it'll keep people away from seeing the film.

Yeah its in the midst of Star Wars celebration ,but lets get real, the trailer is not gonna get lost in the shuffle . Again its "Batman vs Superman" , not some indie flick which no one has heard of. GA will see both, and I suspect both trailers will get alot of hits.

So Snyder is supposed to be tweeting at 9.00am tomorrow then?

Is that 5.00pm for us Brits?

Good call! Now we just need a trailer.

waiting.gif

Joke aside, it will drop soon(ish).

LOL guys that was the opening post for the creation of the thread, not a new one.

Yeah, I just realized. :woot:

Still, this thread needed bumping, I'm sure we'll have first trailer rather soon.

Indeed. Even if this news turn up to be untrue and we don't get anything prior to "Mad Max", May 15 isn't far away.

And I will most probably be going to watch "Mad Max" anyway.

This is how I think it will play out:
WB logo
Legendary
DC Comics
Syncopy...

From Zack Snyder
Director of Watchmen and Man of Steel

And Producer Christopher Nolan
The Dark Knight Trilogy and Interstellar

Next Year...

Batman-Superman Logo

Spring 2016

Fade to black.

Lol.

This is how I think it will play out:
WB logo
Legendary
DC Comics
Syncopy...

From Zack Snyder
Director of Watchmen and Man of Steel

And Producer Christopher Nolan
The Dark Knight Trilogy and Interstellar

Next Year...

Batman-Superman Logo

Spring 2016

Fade to black.

Lol.

All in black and white, right? lol

While I still doubt we get anything BVS related tomorrow or Monday, Tuesday as Cinema Con is looking at least 95% likely now.

If there is going to be a 5 second teaser, you know it's going to be Batman. That's what would get the most talk going with only five seconds. Ben looking all badass in the Batsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"